Chelle's Diary - kick up the bum needed regularly!!!!

Ah that's great to hear. Your dinner looks lovely. Just out of interest, did you get your quark at ASDA? I was in there yesterday and they had none and said they'd taken it off their shelves as it wasn't selling. Everyone at my group's going mad about it!

Andrea81 said:
Ah that's great to hear. Your dinner looks lovely. Just out of interest, did you get your quark at ASDA? I was in there yesterday and they had none and said they'd taken it off their shelves as it wasn't selling. Everyone at my group's going mad about it!

Yeah got it from Asda, I usually get it from Tesco x

Happy new year everyone :)

Hope your all well and had a great Christmas and new year,

I've been off track since Christmas and am really disappointed with myself :(

Putting it behind me and starting a fresh. I wasn't 100% happy at my group and didn't feel completely comfortable so I've decided to start a new one.

I met the consultant of my new group a few weeks ago, she was handing leaflets out in my local town and I was talking to her and found out that the group she runs us the one I used to go a couple if years ago but it discontinued when the consultant left and they couldn't get a replacement. At the time I was considering changing groups but decided to stay until Christmas and make my mind up after that.

I spoke to her on Tuesday and I'm starting my new group on 15th :) next Tuesday I'd my birthday and we have a meal planned with all my family, we both agreed to go to the meal, enjoy myself and then start with 100% determination and success.

I've got to say I'm so looking forward to starting my new group. I'm going to stay to group every week and I'm feeling really positive and excited.

My new consultant seems really lovely and friendly and im hoping I can fit into the group OK :)

Having a major down in the dumps day today, I can't wait to start back at slimming world, I feel so disgusting :`(

I'm thinking of just cancelling my birthday night out and going to slimming world instead.

Hey chelle! Good to see you back :) why are you feeling down today? xx

Hi! Don't feel bad about being off plan over Christmas you're ready to be back on plan and that's what matters u only should feel bad if you thought about it and stayed off plan and you're not so chin up! Xx

Hi Chelle Happy New Year!
Time to get back into Minimins and the help and support it brings.
Just out of interest, how do you change the name of your diary? I want to change mine but can't figure out how to.
Thanks x

Hope your feeling better today chelle x

Aww thanks for the support ladies, this is why I love minimins :)

Yes Andrea, the way I do it is by going to first post of thread and go on advanced edit and change it from there :) hope that helps xx

Good luck with your WI lovely. It's horrible when your having a bad day :( just think in the long run how your going to look and feel. That's what I keep telling myself and its working so far. :) have you got something to help you on your journey. For example my best friend brought me a hollister top and I was disheartened when it never fitted me. I'm going on holiday with my partner in August and I want this top to fit me to wear as my aeroplane top lol

something like that may help

good luck and looking forward to seeing your sw journey xxx

Great stuff, thanks hon. New week tomorrow :) I need a good kick up the arse so it's all starting for tomorrow too. Hope you have a good one and not feeling too crap anymore. x

Good luck with your WI lovely. It's horrible when your having a bad day :( just think in the long run how your going to look and feel. That's what I keep telling myself and its working so far. :) have you got something to help you on your journey. For example my best friend brought me a hollister top and I was disheartened when it never fitted me. I'm going on holiday with my partner in August and I want this top to fit me to wear as my aeroplane top lol

something like that may help

good luck and looking forward to seeing your sw journey xxx

Thank you :)

Yeah I have lots of mini goals set for this year. First one is my sisters wedding in June, I'm chief bridesmaid so want to look the best I can :)

Aw I love your goal and I'm sure with your determination you will most definitely do it :). X

Great stuff, thanks hon. New week tomorrow :) I need a good kick up the arse so it's all starting for tomorrow too. Hope you have a good one and not feeling too crap anymore. x

Thank you so much chick :)

Yes looking forward to my new week tomorrow, ans I'm sure its not normal to feel this excited about joining a new group lol, give it a couple of weeks and I'll be saying the opposite :). Xx

Thank you :)

Yeah I have lots of mini goals set for this year. First one is my sisters wedding in June, I'm chief bridesmaid so want to look the best I can :)

Aw I love your goal and I'm sure with your determination you will most definitely do it :). X

thats a brilliant goal to set for! I'm sure you'll look lovely xxx

Back