chelle's diary

Hey chicky well done on your loss. Just popping in to say hey as ive been away for a bit. Hope you've had a good week so far. I've got some reading to do! :D x x x

Hey Chelle oh I LURV the ww malt bread as well.. all it needs is a bit of butter ;) I really like the lemon and ginger cookies yum yum, great when you need a sugar boost!

Good luck for WI xx

thanks girls.

im excited cos ive been quite good this week so hopefully it will show!
bit of a hectic day had to take mum in for her operation at 7am this morning so its like a waiting game waiting for the phone to ring to let me no i can go up and see her!! i hate it!! :O(

xxx

Hey Chelle, best of luck with WI and I hope your mam's op went ok! Sending loads of virtual hugs n stuff :X

HIYA CHELLE! im back at last,glad to see you have done good while im away so hoping you do well at tonights weigh in aswell:)
Hope your mum is ok after todays op,im sure you are looking after her & making her lots of nice cups of tea!
Im back at the diet next week as i put on 3lb while on hol which to be quite honest was a flamin miracle cos i ate & ate & ate for england! xxx

hi girls!!

im so upset, i only lost 1 friggin pound!!!
i have been so so so good this week and im really dissapointed!

oh well onwards and upwards!

thanks for your good luck's!!

and charly im so glad your back xxx

Hey a loss is a loss,chin up chuck youve done good..:eek:
Its 8 sausages,our leader had a jar filled with coloured glass beads last week and we had to guess the weight!!
It was pretty heavy,it weighed 1lb!!I thought it was more..
Good luck for another positive week ahead..x

Ahhh hon - I've been there so can sympathise!! I know it's hard but all you can do is carry on ... hopefully it'll show up next week!

:hug99:
Twigs
xx

CHELLE... STOP! A loss is so much better than a gain!!!

Hope you are a little happier today xxx

Hey my lovely hows you? Just popped in to say don't be downhearted about your loss! The key word here is that it's a LOSS. You are doing fab my lovely so keep going! If you are stuggling for motivation try and way out enough stuff (ie cans or rice/sugar etc) and see how much you have lost. Losing a lb is a fab achievement and also it may not be as much as you wanted but it does bring you one step closer to goal :D

So chin up chicklet and keep as it *HUGS* x x x

Back