chelle's diary

They will definitely be loyal
I took ages to find a stylist I could trust after my last one moved
now I go sit in the chair and say colour and cut - and do what you want
when Helen does it I am very quite the same twice
she has now talked me into entrusting her student with my hair so I am getting bored as it has been the same now for 18 weeks
but after monday that will be the last time it will be like this as the inverted bob I have and the colour weave can be ticked off the students learning schedule - she has watch then done under supervision and this monday will be going it alone
cant wait to get back to Helen for a change - before allowing Clare to again practice on me :):)

so just make sure they know you wont get your schedules till Fridays and that is a good day to text you for an appointment for the coming week then you phone them back with a couple of options that suit you
just remember to take it steady and NO taking on a wedding party :) not unless you throw a sickie on the monday :):)

They will definitely be loyal
I took ages to find a stylist I could trust after my last one moved
now I go sit in the chair and say colour and cut - and do what you want
when Helen does it I am very quite the same twice
she has now talked me into entrusting her student with my hair so I am getting bored as it has been the same now for 18 weeks
but after monday that will be the last time it will be like this as the inverted bob I have and the colour weave can be ticked off the students learning schedule - she has watch then done under supervision and this monday will be going it alone
cant wait to get back to Helen for a change - before allowing Clare to again practice on me :):)

so just make sure they know you wont get your schedules till Fridays and that is a good day to text you for an appointment for the coming week then you phone them back with a couple of options that suit you
just remember to take it steady and NO taking on a wedding party :) not unless you throw a sickie on the monday :):)

lol gosh your brave letting a student loose on your barnett!!!

yeah i've told the ones ive done today and they have all been fine about it, so fingers crossed xxx

Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I lost 4 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow that's fantastic! :D

Well done and well done on being the first to 1st!

xx

Dance away chelle you have done brilliant!!!!:D xx

Wowweeeeeeeeeeeeeee thats fantastic well done you :D

Keep it up

Hey my lovely congratulations you have done soo well. I'm so proud of you. And well done for being the first to lose one stone. We will have to set up another challenge now. :D Here is your trophy my lovely :winner:. Enjoy! Hope you had a wicked weekend. Take care x x x

hi girls, hope you all ok and thanks for your lovely messages.

having another good week apart from being too hot and ive got the most horrible sunburn all on my back and right arm and chest just from driving 10 mins down the road!! cant believe it, its killing me!! so ive lathered myself in after sun and am feeling wound up!!!

Get some aloe vera on you girlie you will be right as rain. Hope you had a good day my lovely and are on the mend. xx

just catching up - well done on being first to 1st! :D x

Back