chelle's diary

i see you lost another 5lbs on your week before joining.. is that right or did i remember wrong? :p

either way, you're definitely listed as lighter! :D well done hun!

hope you have a good week - don't worry about eating more, not if its healthy stuff like salad and vegetables! :)

xxx

well i was well chuffed last night when i went to ww cos i had previously been weighing myself on my scales and converted in into pounds and put that as my starting weight and when i went last night and got weighed i was 5lbs lighter lmao!!! i no my scales must be wrong (as they are old) but its making me happy in my head to think ive lost it lol :p

so thats where that dissapeared too lol!

xx

Hey Chelle I know when you think of diets you think "less eating" but the thing I like about WW is that it focuses on the right foods that will keep you full for longer!

i had the spinach and ricotta meal last night which was 5 1/2 points and did lots of peas with it and it was lovely, just had salmon and broccoli ww meal which was nice and having stir fry for dinner xx

i reckon you probably have lost a few pounds, even if its not the 5 your scales claim - could be more - usually people find their home scales weigh you LIGHTER than class scales.. :)

even so, you should be dead proud.. not long until you're in the 200's! :D xxx

i reckon you probably have lost a few pounds, even if its not the 5 your scales claim - could be more - usually people find their home scales weigh you LIGHTER than class scales.. :)

even so, you should be dead proud.. not long until you're in the 200's! :D xxx

cant wait, im so so excited!!!! im loving it so far, seems really easy and at the minute got no temptation to have anything naughty!!!
im also packing in smoking, had my last one before the class on thursday and thats going good too! thought i might as well kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

although i need to do something thats naughty, i feel too proper now!!
xx

well theres always kinky sex.. LOL :rotflmao:

so its a healthier slimmer chelle all round then!! you're doing really well

well giving up smoking AND loosing weight at the same time is an achievement to be aplauded. I know cos i've done both, but only succeeded at one, hence i'm still here-LOL

another day over and im so proud of myself!

went to a friends house and she was eating chocolate and biscuits and everything fattening and i sat there with a pot of fruit lol!

i had toast for brekkie, ww meal for lunch and the most gorgeous dinner which was, jacket spud with a tin of salmon and a side salad

ive saved 4 points and i feel really good

ive drank 1 and a half litres of water and a little question, i bought some sugar free sparkling water from sainsburys, peach and raspberry flavour and lemon and lime and just wanted to check this was still ok and its not got any points in???

hope youve all had a good saturday xx

I am thank you chick. Had a little pep talk and thought I'm not going to let her get to me!! the diary helps so much, just getting things off your chest!

I'll have some of what your having if your energetic, I'm absolutely zonked but I'm so addicted to this site I can't put the comp off lol!!! I'm glad you're doing well tho. I'm so much happier doing WW this time. x

I am thank you chick. Had a little pep talk and thought I'm not going to let her get to me!! the diary helps so much, just getting things off your chest!

I'll have some of what your having if your energetic, I'm absolutely zonked but I'm so addicted to this site I can't put the comp off lol!!! I'm glad you're doing well tho. I'm so much happier doing WW this time. x

good for you! dont let her get you down!!

i dunno whats up with me i could go jogging or something lol and im wide awake!! xx

Jeez you're making me more tired just thinking about jogging!! Far too energetic ha ha!! I have to say too well done on the fruit at your friends house! I'm just back from my friends and I have to confess I did eat half a tub of rice infusions Pringles but my thinking is at least it wasn't the normal ones oopps!!

just got back from shopping and spent wayyyy too much!!! was wondering if anyone has tried the ww desert angel delight thingys. there only 1 point and are like angel delight,there were on offer in asda so i got a few to try them xx

Hi chelle havnt had them myself but have read other peeps say they arent the best:(! but you make your own mind up.
I got those skinny cow ice cream sandwichs today OMG they are to die for & only 2 points!
Jogging thoughts at a quarter to midnight:eek: you are officially mad woman! xx

Hi Chelle and welcome - sorry I am a bit late in posting

Sounds like you are totally in the zone - well done.

Sugar free drinks are normally free - check the calories and fat out.

Rosie xx

Hi chelle havnt had them myself but have read other peeps say they arent the best:(! but you make your own mind up.
I got those skinny cow ice cream sandwichs today OMG they are to die for & only 2 points!
Jogging thoughts at a quarter to midnight:eek: you are officially mad woman! xx

i had the bannoffee one and it was really nice,suprisingly and as for the jogging, i dont no whats up with me, i feel the same tonight lol,didnt get no sleep last night!!
i need a man i think lol xxx

Hi Chelle and welcome - sorry I am a bit late in posting

Sounds like you are totally in the zone - well done.

Sugar free drinks are normally free - check the calories and fat out.

Rosie xx

hiya thanks for your message, i checked it out on my calculator and its free so thats good xx

Back