chelle's diary

Aah sorry to hear bout your issues with your friend chelle tis v easy to want to reach for the food when you feel rubbish but i think you are better than that & you have been so cheerful up til now so dont let it all go to pot!;) of course you can gorge on fruit (boring i know)! And
just think of all those ap points you gained whisking that angel delight stuff! xx

i decided to get a big mug of tea instead and feel alot better. i just thought of the dissapointment you feel when you are a little bit naughty so it put me right off thank god!!!and just been browsing facebook and found out my ex boyfriend is seeing one of my friends! joy!! theres some things you just dont do!! xx

Men eh? & as for the friend well sloppy seconds comes to mind!(meow! b*tchy i know!) Sounds just like the soaps round your way even the bit where when anyone has a problem they say "ill just put the kettle on"! Anyway hunni jus put today behind ya you did good avoiding the food xxxxxx

Men eh? & as for the friend well sloppy seconds comes to mind!(meow! b*tchy i know!) Sounds just like the soaps round your way even the bit where when anyone has a problem they say "ill just put the kettle on"! Anyway hunni jus put today behind ya you did good avoiding the food xxxxxx

haha i no!!!my mum used to always say "it'll be ok, just put the kettle on" lol and its amazing what a little tea bag can do! id prefer a whole bottle of vodka personally but i guess tea will have to do for a while!!

Mmmm vodka lemonade & lime is my all time drink of choice so im with ya there hun! Hav jus realised the bloomin time:eek: i need me bed so will say nighty nite catch up 2moz xx

i think we should petition for diet lemonade to be made available on tap in pubs.. they'd make a FORTUNE! I love vodka lemon and lime, but i'm getting quite partial to vodka and diet tonic now too! :D

also, i looked up the points in angel delight.. 6 per packet of chocolate (without the milk added yet!) and probably 6.5 to 7 for any other flavour as they've all got more cals and sat. fat :( how many servings does a packet make do you reckon? is it four? cause if you say 3 for milk max, then if a serving is only 2.5.. i would def have some :D

i think we should petition for diet lemonade to be made available on tap in pubs.. they'd make a FORTUNE! I love vodka lemon and lime, but i'm getting quite partial to vodka and diet tonic now too! :D

also, i looked up the points in angel delight.. 6 per packet of chocolate (without the milk added yet!) and probably 6.5 to 7 for any other flavour as they've all got more cals and sat. fat :( how many servings does a packet make do you reckon? is it four? cause if you say 3 for milk max, then if a serving is only 2.5.. i would def have some :D

bloody hell thats alot innit!!! i would say 2 servings at the most lol but thats cos i love it and wont let anyone else have it! i s'pose you could stretch it to 4 but you would only have a couple of spoonfulls each :( xx

aww shizzle.. is there only 2 servings in a packet?! gutted.. was going to get some too as they're on 3 for £1 at work :p 5 points is a bit much.. would rather have a magnum or some ben and jerrys.. i want to know how much of that new chocolate macadamia i can have for 5 points :p

aww shizzle.. is there only 2 servings in a packet?! gutted.. was going to get some too as they're on 3 for £1 at work :p 5 points is a bit much.. would rather have a magnum or some ben and jerrys.. i want to know how much of that new chocolate macadamia i can have for 5 points :p

no dont take my word for it, i only allow there to be 2 servings but im sure its meant to serve 4 people or something lol, if i go past a packet ill let you no!

im off to bed now, night night xxx

breakfast - 4 crumpets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES 4!!!!!!! i was starving!!!
lunch - ww chicken noodle soup and a ww peach yogurt
for my dinner im having a ww meal with a bag of birds eye steam in the bag veg! there were on offer at asda 2 for £2.00 and there lovely, you can get all different ones like carrott broccoli and sweetcorn, fine beans carrotts and broccoli. there really nice and only take a couple of mins in the microwave xx

Ha ha we have just been having the same conversation at work!! When I worked in a pub one of our locals brought their own lemonade with them and it didn't go down too well! Have to say I have now moved onto vodka and diet irn bru as I just will not sacrifice the points for some lemonade xx

Chelle, I've just caught up with your diary. I hope you're ok hun! Friends can be sh***y things at times. I had a friend do the exact same thing to me, the weekend after he dumped me!! All you have to think is that these 'friends' will need you before you need them and needless to say my friend also got dumped the following weekend (harde har har!!). Chin up cheeko, you're a lovely person and you don't need people like that in your life!!

Chelle, I've just caught up with your diary. I hope you're ok hun! Friends can be sh***y things at times. I had a friend do the exact same thing to me, the weekend after he dumped me!! All you have to think is that these 'friends' will need you before you need them and needless to say my friend also got dumped the following weekend (harde har har!!). Chin up cheeko, you're a lovely person and you don't need people like that in your life!!

im fine,let them get on with it!! im past caring!! and when im slim im gonna find a lovely man anyway!!!whoopieeeee!!!

hows you,you alright???
thanks for the info about the a.delight xx

I'm good thanks chick, totally can't be bothered at work today as it's all kicking off!! Not very confident about WI this week but we'll see how it goes. Need to buck my ideas up though as it's only 8 weeks till my holiday woohoo!

You will find a lovely man, I had to go onto match to find mine but it was worth it hee hee!

Hi Chelle!

Just been catching up on your soap opera :D Hope you're feeling okay now!!

Every time I read your diary I think "I must buy crumpets" then I go to the shop and forget ... memory like a ... what's that thing with holes in it called? :D

Glad to see you're still coasting along on the diet ... hope you get a great loss at this weeks WI!

Twigs
xx

Hi Chelle!

Just been catching up on your soap opera :D Hope you're feeling okay now!!

Every time I read your diary I think "I must buy crumpets" then I go to the shop and forget ... memory like a ... what's that thing with holes in it called? :D

Glad to see you're still coasting along on the diet ... hope you get a great loss at this weeks WI!

Twigs
xx

lol that made me chuckle!!
ive got a memory like a a a a a sieve!!!
still going good, i better have lost more than 3 lbs or i will not be a happy bunny lol!
hows your day been?you ok? x

why more than 3lbs? :p

Back