chelle's diary

hey Chelle how you doing today??

Still can't get over you're HUGE weight loss last night, freakin' amazin'!!!!

So you're up for this challenge then? Something to keep us motivated eh!

Hope you're having a good day chick :D

course i don't mind Chelle - Nannis made 'em for everyone to use.. Twiggy has some sophisticated little star things but i like my glittery 7's better haha :D

again, well done on your 9lbs.. still amazing! :D

have a nice time at the pub.. i have never been to a hungry horse pub before so i dont know if they're nice or not.. i always avoid them / harvesters because of the points values in everything!

well done chelle...do you mind me asking what kind of things you have been eating, im well gutted as on my 4th week and only lost 3.5lbs :(

hi guys!!!

well just got back from pub, i had no starter and for main i had a tuna jacket pot which came with salad and also had an extra side salad and i gotta say it was lush!!!! i ate every bit!! didnt use the butter and used no mayo as there was plenty in the tuna!!! :confused:

my family all had starters and desserts and i wasnt tempted one little bit! then went to my grandmas and she was passing a big box of roses luxary chocs lol (my fave) but still didnt touch one.

normally it would of been really hard for me to turn the temptation down but i think something must of clicked in my head and im just not bothered one little bit!!!

i just ate mainly, crumpets or cereal for brekkie, for lunch salads,ryvita and philidelphia,ww soup and for dinner i mostly had ww meals with loadsa veg, jacket potatoe with salmon and salad.

i love salad which is great cos i could eat it everyday.
i also made a carbonara with creme freiche,cherry toms,mattesons turkey rashers and pasta which was nice and had stir-fry a couple of nights too :D hope that helps!

thanks again everyone for your words of encouragment and support,i really think this forum and talking to you lovely girls has made it alot easier for me!! :D

xxxx

Hello smelli chelli!:D( am calling you that cos you did far too good at weigh in this week & im jus a tad jealous)

How good were you at the pub its surprising isnt it? my resolve has been quite amazing apart from the odd slip up im getting quite expert at this feeling smug business!;) xxx

Hello smelli chelli!:D( am calling you that cos you did far too good at weigh in this week & im jus a tad jealous)

How good were you at the pub its surprising isnt it? my resolve has been quite amazing apart from the odd slip up im getting quite expert at this feeling smug business!;) xxx

lol cheeky thing!!!!! well ive got a long way to go to get to even remotly near your weight so dont be too jealous!!
we should have a minimins meet, how fun would that be!!!

you had a good day??? except from gettin soaked lmao!!!!! :p
xx

Ok fairs fair ill let you laugh at me getting wet cos i called you smelli!:D

Work was ok i found stuff to do so it didnt drag too much mind you we got into conversations bought naughty places you have had sex even the boss joined in:eek: so you can tell we were jus a little bored! im ashamed to say i was the naughtiest tho:copon:!

Think a few of the girls on here already meet up so yep would be a good thing to arrange xx

yeah we have that conversation alllll the time at work.. but we're all commoners at sainsburys so it's expected :rotflmao:

chelle your carbonara sounds lovely and now my soup for tea totally isn't doing it for me :p LOL!

have a good evening.. well done on being good at the HH x

yeah we have that conversation alllll the time at work.. but we're all commoners at sainsburys so it's expected :rotflmao:

chelle your carbonara sounds lovely and now my soup for tea totally isn't doing it for me :p LOL!

have a good evening.. well done on being good at the HH x

lol it was alright but wasnt amazing, i like alot of flavours and it was a bit bland!

gave some to my mum and she loved it!!

i think next time ill put some onions and things in and it will be alot better

xxxxxxxx

Chelle you have done fantastic in your first weigh in
and you also did a fantastic job in the face of all that temptation

a HUGE well done

H xx

pop some fresh chives in too, they always go down well in cream / cheese sauces :) but yes, onions are a defo in almost every meal i have! :D (bar breakfast.. weetabix and onions just arent that nice.. :p)

Mornin chelle jus thought i would pop by b4 i get ready to go to mums to say hello & i hope you dont miss me too much:D!! ha ha like a hole in the head shes thinking!!

Dont misbehave this weekend whatever you get up to as i shall be back sun eve to check up on ya;)!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Mornin chelle jus thought i would pop by b4 i get ready to go to mums to say hello & i hope you dont miss me too much:D!! ha ha like a hole in the head shes thinking!!

Dont misbehave this weekend whatever you get up to as i shall be back sun eve to check up on ya;)!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

hiya :wave_cry::wave_cry:

i will miss you,although i will have no one to insult me so i s'pose thats something! :D

have a lovely weekend and enjoy yourself!!

as for the misbehaving!!! i dont no what you mean!!! im an angel at all times :break_diet:

xxxxxx

hi guys, sorry for the late reply, only just been able to get the laptop!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOST 9 POUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9 WHOLE POUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cant believe it!!! i made her weigh me 3 times cos i didnt believe it was right!!
i had to keep swallowing to stop my self bursting out crying lol!!!!

i was hoping for 3 lbs but 9 pounds!!!! im ecstatic!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

WOw well done, i lost 9lb my 1st week aswell its an amazing feeling and really gets you off to a good start doesnt it :D

well done!! thats brilliant!! You are well on the road now! :D

hi girls!!

hope your all having a good weekend!
im not, im angry!

1. its time of the month
2.all my friends are going to flares tonight and i could go but i KNOW i will have lots of cheeky vimtos which are really high in points, and i know i wont just stick to vodka and diet coke so ive decided not to go, ive got all th time in the world to go out and get sloshed but i want to be 100% for the first couple of months.

so im feeling a bit grumpy today! :O(

on a brighter note:

for breakfast i had 2 toast with marmite and for lunch i had 4 ryvitas with extra light phili and cherry toms- yummy :p

for dinner my mums cooking one of her AMAZING chilli's! she doesnt fry the meat in oil or anything and ive been through and checked my books and worked out roughly about 10 points

minced beef - 5
kidney beans - 1
onion,pepper,mushrooms,tinned toms - 0
rice - 3

is that roughly about right??

xxxxx

Back