chelle's diary

good luck for today Chelle x

Good luck for WI, should be a good one I've got my fingers crossed for you xx

Glad to see you back, where have you been for the last 24 hrs young lady?!;)
dont feel guilty about later just celebrate your loss(which im sure will be good) & you can go to work with a stupid grin on your face:D xxx

Glad to see you back, where have you been for the last 24 hrs young lady?!;)
dont feel guilty about later just celebrate your loss(which im sure will be good) & you can go to work with a stupid grin on your face:D xxx

aw did someone miss me??? dont worry its ok, just admit it, you love me!!! i wont tell anyone it will be our little secret :p

had a busy day yesterday what with one thing and another then had to take mum to hospital today for a diabeties eye check up, they put drops in and make your vision really rally blurry so it was like the blind leading the blind lol
had to take her to sainsburys,that was an adventure in itself!!
xx

lol I used to have those eye drops all the time when I was younger ... and then try and play operation lol

Hope your WI went well ... I never stay to class the people wind me up too much :D

Can't wait to hear your result!

Twigs
xx

hi everyone,

i've just got back from wi and ive lost

3lbs! :D

just had my treat dinner and i feel sooooooooooooo poorly and stuffed and hot and bothered!

xx

Congrats on another fab loss, well done xx

Blimey chelle thats 12lb in 2weeks nearly a stone:eek: you are such a good girl, despite all my good intentions ive gone over by 3.5 points today:copon: tut tut i need a good slap! xx

Blimey chelle thats 12lb in 2weeks nearly a stone:eek: you are such a good girl, despite all my good intentions ive gone over by 3.5 points today:copon: tut tut i need a good slap! xx

thanks babe!! im well pleased!
i want to loose another 2lb next week then its my first stone! whoopie!!!

oh and ill be the one to slap you if you wish :D
xxx

Slap me hard i need it!:( & i will only allow you to do it as you know im feeling the love for you & you only!:D ha ha x

Back