chelle's diary

hey Chelle :) try finding something to keep you busy.. if it doesnt stop you feeling hungry, at least it will keep you busy and away from the fridge! :)

hope you've had a good last few days even if you did go over points a bit.. like Saski said, you can pull those back easy over the next few days :) xxx

Hey chick

Sorry to hear you weren't feeling great this morning but glad you're feeling a bit better now.

This place is brill for a pick me up isn't it?

And you'll easy pull back those points, you're a master Weight Watcher!!!:D

xx

by the way just had a HUGE salad for lunch!! it was lush!!

lettuce,toms,cucumber,beetroot,onion,crabsticks and wafer thin chicken and tsp salad cream!

and i ate the lot!!!! :O)
xxx

that sounds lush.. i could recreate that with a salad pot at work and a couple of stolen crabsticks from the fish counter.. LOL :D

has your munchies phase passed now, and are you still going strong at 100%? :D x

that sounds lush.. i could recreate that with a salad pot at work and a couple of stolen crabsticks from the fish counter.. LOL :D

has your munchies phase passed now, and are you still going strong at 100%? :D x

aup rachie baby!!! you ok??

yeh munchies stage has passed but i wouldnt say ive been 100% this week, i'd say more like 70% and im worried that its gonna show on the scales tomorrow :(

friday, saturday and sunday i went over my points allowance by about 7 points each time so thats why im worried.

i no i can only blame myself but its been the week before totm this week so i fell better blaming that lol as i always want to eat EVERYTHING the week before and feel to ill to eat loads on the actual week (does that make sense?????)

anyway hope your ok and thanks for dropping by xx

Hi Chelle

70% isn't bad ... at least you got back on track - that's aways the hardest part!!

Twigs
xx

i no its been nearly a week but been really busy with work.

had a good week, stuck to points but not managed to save any so far.going to try and save a few from now till thursday.

ive got a few new addictions in the ww range.

1st one is the malt loaf!! oh lordy! its so nice,1 point for 1 slice and its sliced already which is good and only 69p from asda

2nd one are the ww raspberry and white choc cookies, 1 and a half points for 2 of them and they come pre packed in two's

lastly the ww salmon and broccoli melt, i cold eat it every day,its so tasty!

ive had quite a bit of sugar free jelly the past couple of weeks too whenever i feel like something sweet

hope everyones ok xx

Hiya Chelle.:)
Well done you are doing really great.

Now this malt loaf does it stick to the roof of yer mouth?cos when them soreen ones were on offer i bought one and needed to use a spoon to prise it out of the roof of me mouth!!LOL.
Have a nice evening x

Hiya Chelle.:)
Well done you are doing really great.

Now this malt loaf does it stick to the roof of yer mouth?cos when them soreen ones were on offer i bought one and needed to use a spoon to prise it out of the roof of me mouth!!LOL.
Have a nice evening x

lol fuzzy that did make me laugh!!

its not as bad as the soreen ones but it does stick a bit but i think the butter helps a bit, its so nice though i could literally eat the whole loaf!! mindue if i did i bet i would still have a few points left!!!:rolleyes: hmmmmmmmmmmmm ideas ideas :D

xxxx

Back