ProPoints Chelley's diary :)

Jillian Michaels 30 day shred DVD.Thats good that you use all your weeklies and still lose.I used to be strict with myself with weeklies and only used them for meals out but use them for treats at home now aswell.

Morning

Had abit of a stressful morning, the childminder I wanted for Jacob has fallen through :( so instead if reaching for the biccys I did all the washing and had a cuppa :)

Milk1pp

1/26

Morning

Had abit of a stressful morning, the childminder I wanted for Jacob has fallen through :( so instead if reaching for the biccys I did all the washing and had a cuppa :)

Milk1pp

1/26

Fantastic - changing behaviours well done. Hope you get the childminder sorted soon. x

Just had a treat

Caramel shortbread (half) 5pp
Kinder bar 3pp

Choccy fix today wooops

9/26

Last edited:
Tea

Chicken fajitas
Chicken 4pp
Wraps x2 7pp
Oil 1pp
Peppers & onions
Spice 1pp
13pp

22/26 used

OH is bringing himself chips back so I'm going o have a few with my 4 points left! I'm not hungry, just being greedy! X

Wow well done on all the weight u lost! I would kill to be your weight :) I'm with you on blaming wine- I think the majority of my points come from drinking wine!!

marthamydear said:
Wow well done on all the weight u lost! I would kill to be your weight :) I'm with you on blaming wine- I think the majority of my points come from drinking wine!!

Snap! :) and thank you xxx

Breakfast
Milk1pp
Bacon meds 1pp
Petit pain 3pp
Tomatoes & mushrooms

Lunch
0 point soup
Ww bread 1pp
Graze 2pp

Tea

I'm feeling a Chinese :/

Gym to tonight so will earn another 9 pp xxx

Last edited:
No Chinese! Had fajitas instead 13pp

Gym done too so 9pp there

21/26

Having grapes now n might have a treat in abit! My son is teething n won't sleep :( poor thing!xxx

bulldogdaisy said:
Aww so sorry to hear that,it's hard being Mum when they are in pain :0(

Definately! I feel useless! My oh is really good with him so I get a break! I suppose I'm lucky!

Xxx

Chelley said:
Definately! I feel useless! My oh is really good with him so I get a break! I suppose I'm lucky!

Xxx

Aww that's good that your OH helps out,team work is how it should be especially when you have kids :0)

Back