Chelsea Lou - The Ventura adventure, not a sinking ship!

Helllooooooooooooooooo
So good to "see you"... I dont know if you remember me from before but I remember you!
Sounds like your doing fab so far.. and have so much to look forward to...
You can do this as you have done it before...............
take care and Im going to try and get on here more again now..
xxxx

CURLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! How fab to see you...of course I remember you. Another source of great inspiration. You were amazing.........and still are by the looks of you. Its so nice to see everyone back and posting. I've been lurking for months and the boards were so quiet.

So glad you logged on and said hello and look forward to all your words of wit and wisdom in the weeks/months to come xxx

Well done on your first day Chelsea! Sounds like a big success... and all that running around after the twins is great exercise! Hope your daughter is better soon though, ouch. One day ticked off... yay! See you Monday!

xxx

Well done on your first day Chelsea! Sounds like a big success... and all that running around after the twins is great exercise! Hope your daughter is better soon though, ouch. One day ticked off... yay! See you Monday!

xxx

Hee hee, day 1 ticked off indeed. Day 2 underway. Just water and black coffee so far. Aim to have my breakfast shake at 11:00 ish.
Merry Monday everyone!!!

Well done Chels, great to see you so upbeat, good to see Curly on here and Katy's too! Hi Curly! x

Merry Monday indeed... off to get a black coffee to join you!

xxx

Thanks Bess, feeling good at the moment.......the positivity here is very infectious. I just want to see the scales moving downwards. Patience was never a virtue of mine doh!!!!

Day two....good for you hun! Sorry to hear about your daughters toe :-(. Just had my porridge and am raising my cup of tea to you.
Chin chin! x

I have not long been up so not too bad so far thanks sweetie x

Lucky girl. My alarm went off at 6 am, as usual, and I kept hitting snooze. I so didn't want to have to get up!!! Finally managed to get my huge carcass up at 6:45 :(

I didn't get in from work until 5am so didn't want to get up!!
Love my sleep, I do :-D x

Day 2 thus far

I could not wake up this morning. Felt sooo tired. It was dark and the rain was lashing against the bedroom window. A duvet day would have been delicious.

I have the option to wear a uniform to work, grey trousers or skirt and the choice of a long or short matching jacket. I decided that I would wear the trousers and long jacket today. OMG :eek: The trousers are sooooooooo tight. I am wearing them, mainly because I had nothing else ironed, but....well.......lets just say I am glad I have a long jacket to hide the fat buttocks.......not to mention the toe thingy going on :D Just a couple of months ago they fitted and a few months before that they were baggy. These trousers will be the benchmark. Once the crotch lowers a couple of inches I will know that I am well on my way. I am so glad to be conjuring up such a pretty picture for you all.

It is now 11:22 and time for my first shake of the day. Strawberry.

xx

Well done on a full day on CD, you can do it.... sometimes it is good to have something fit really tightly because very soon it will be loose and that is the biggest incentive to carry on when you can actually see a difference and not just a weight difference on the scales.... have a good day...

You're doing great CL, did laugh at the toe comment :)

It's been a funny day today, stupid things happening at work. Constant brain-freezes hasn't helped either.

Earlier I opened a 1.5 litre bottle of sparkling water, which exploded all over my keyboard and ever since I have had random number 9's all over the screen but when I want to type a 9 it wouldn't let me. Trying to place a very large stationery order, where the suppliers Catalogue reference numbers all start with.......a 9! I think keyboard must be drying out now, as the gremlins have disappeared.

Had the chilli soup for lunch at about 3:30. No more coffee for me now, as I won't sleep tonight. I've only managed about 3/4 litre of water today, so plan to guzzle away tonight.

Hope everyone is doing well

Morning CL, Happy Day 3! keto will soon be here, those trousers will be loosening in no time, i'm waiting to be able to button the 3rd button on my coat without cutting off my air supply...little things eh!

Wishing you a fab day!
xx

Back