Chelsea's last stone off by Christmas mission!!

Hey chels only 38 days wow... dont panic you will be the pretty brides mummy looking stunning in your tiny dresses..!

keep smiling x

Hey chels only 38 days wow... dont panic you will be the pretty brides mummy looking stunning in your tiny dresses..!

keep smiling x
Thanks lovey. How are you doing? I see you went back on CD last week. Are you still doing it? I am so pleased that, despite struggling a bit over the last few weeks, the thought of going back to CD never crossed my mind. That is the first time in 2.5 years this has happened. I do not want to ever get back on that particular bandwagon - it messes with my head far too much :cry:If you can do it then I am happy for you, as it is very hard.

xxx

Hi Chels,

Bite the bullet and weigh yourself. Then you know what you are looking at... also try the clothes on and see if you have any problem areas so you can adapt your fitness to where it is needed.

I have started working on my arms and abs (always high need areas), because my gown for the summer ball is sleeveless and my pot tummy shows... and yes, I can wear special knickers or tights but I'd like the option not to HAVE too as last year it was horrendously hot and those spanx things are even less comfortable in the heat. So, I want to do my best to tone up my arms and tummy, and it is is unbearably hot... I can leave my wrap on my chair and tights in drawer at home!

Mel

I am going to copy and paste this post to my Gold diary so that I don't spend ages having to type the same things :D

Morning one and all,

Well, as Mel has just suggested I had bitten the bullet this morning and weighed in at 148 lbs, which I was very pleased and surprised about, as I have not been 'on it' for a few weeks. No damage done. Such a relief :D

Food-wise, yesterday was a good day and I am trying to make a real effort to up the water and down the coffee :)

37 days and 8lbs to go and if I stop faffing around then all will be well.

No fitness to speak of (naughty naughty) but I think Jess and I are going to join the Sandhurst Joggers tonight :eek: plus I have been doing exercises with my hand-weights.

Food so far today:

B. Activia FF yogurt and small bunch of grapes. One tea, two coffees (HEA)

S. Grapes and a banana

Have a lovely day everyone. xx

Last edited:
That's great Chels - much better to know where you stand and in your case you're still a skinny minny :D!

37 days to go now....bet you can't wait!

I might have to. 5 and a bit weeks and I need to lose over a stone - preferably a stone and a half. :cry:xx
Of course, that is your choice sweetie. You have to do whatever you feel is right for you and I would probably be tempted myself if I had more to lose. My challenge for now and the future is to not get so overweight again that CD seems the only option. If I can keep to within a few lbs then SW or WW or just good old healthy eating and a bit of exercise will get me back to where I want to be?

Hope you have a better day today Jess xxxx

The excitement is definitely building Alli. How is the new job going? Are you enjoying it? x

I don't have much to do actually. Am a bit worried that I'm missing something but I think that as long as my senior management team gets regular reports on programme progress they're happy and that's really what this role is all about...

I don't like having all this time on my hands though - I'm used to running from meeting to meeting never having time to get anything done. Now that I have the time there's nothing to do!! :rolleyes:

I am going to copy and paste this post to my Gold diary so that I don't spend ages having to type the same things :D

Morning one and all,

Well, as Mel has just suggested I had bitten the bullet this morning and weighed in at 148 lbs, which I was very pleased and surprised about, as I have not been 'on it' for a few weeks. No damage done. Such a relief :D

Food-wise, yesterday was a good day and I am trying to make a real effort to up the water and down the coffee :)

37 days and 8lbs to go and if I stop faffing around then all will be well.

No fitness to speak of (naughty naughty) but I think Jess and I are going to join the Sandhurst Joggers tonight :eek: plus I have been doing exercises with my hand-weights.

Food so far today:

B. Activia FF yogurt and small bunch of grapes. One tea, two coffees (HEA)

Have a lovely day everyone. xx

That is just fanflippin'tastic!! Aren't you clever?!!! I'm so chuffed for you, I really am.
Um....the Sandhurst Joggers.....any fit young army officers going to be there? Or is that just my fevered imagination wishing? :D.

My challenge for now and the future is to not get so overweight again that CD seems the only option. If I can keep to within a few lbs then SW or WW or just good old healthy eating and a bit of exercise will get me back to where I want to be?

I have rarely read such sensible stuff, couldn't agree more!

Sending a big hug to my very clever 'mini' :D friend. :hug99: xxx

But I don't really feel like I have a choice. CD scares me, but I feel like it's my only option if I want to feel good on the cruise and in a bikini (Sh**). :eek:
I'm worried though in case I can't do it, but I just can't get my head around SW. I can do it for a couple of days but I just can't get into it. I have 4 days worth of shakes sat here in my work drawer and it does seem tempting - to at least finish these and just get a couple of lbs off.

If I'm going to do something - I NEED to do it NOW. I literally don't have any time left and I don't want to be beating myself up in 3 weeks time because I haven't bothered to do anything. :confused: xxx
:hug99:Jess I've seen the photos - you don't NEED to do anything - you are beautiful just as you are! I so understand your slight panic as I've been there many times but if you were going on the cruise tomorrow - would you have a good time? Of course you bl**dy would, so you will have a good time even if you don't get to the weight you have set as acceptable. I'm not saying you shouldn't do CD or try to drop the weight, I just don't want you to lose perspective and jump back on CD without really thinking it through. It made you physically ill last time you tried. Is it really worth it? You have a few weeks now of build up and anticipation before your holiday and it should be an exciting time and I just don't think it will be if you go back on CD, hun. If SW isn't working for you try something else. Could calorie counting work better? - there are plenty of free trackers online. Maybe South Beach (like Mel's DH) would suit you better? Only you know - but I would hate to see you go back to something you've struggled so much with - it just isn't worth it! Sorry, I only planned to send you a hug and then got carried away:eek:. We will support you whatever you do....

That is just fanflippin'tastic!! Aren't you clever?!!! I'm so chuffed for you, I really am.
Um....the Sandhurst Joggers.....any fit young army officers going to be there? Or is that just my fevered imagination wishing? :D.
Your mucky imagination Bess, I'm afraid :D We are going to be in the beginners class, which will walk/jog (I hope :eek:) around a local park. £15 per annum, which is as cheap as chips (SW ones I hope :D)

I have rarely read such sensible stuff, couldn't agree more!

Sending a big hug to my very clever 'mini' :D friend. :hug99: xxx
Aw bless you......its not often anything I say is deemed 'sensible' so am feel all of a glow now :Dxxxx

How are you today anyway, lovely Bess. Are you back in the groove?? xx

:hug99:Jess I've seen the photos - you don't NEED to do anything - you are beautiful just as you are! I so understand your slight panic as I've been there many times but if you were going on the cruise tomorrow - would you have a good time? Of course you bl**dy would, so you will have a good time even if you don't get to the weight you have set as acceptable. I'm not saying you shouldn't do CD or try to drop the weight, I just don't want you to lose perspective and jump back on CD without really thinking it through. It made you physically ill last time you tried. Is it really worth it? You have a few weeks now of build up and anticipation before your holiday and it should be an exciting time and I just don't think it will be if you go back on CD, hun. If SW isn't working for you try something else. Could calorie counting work better? - there are plenty of free trackers online. Maybe South Beach (like Mel's DH) would suit you better? Only you know - but I would hate to see you go back to something you've struggled so much with - it just isn't worth it! Sorry, I only planned to send you a hug and then got carried away:eek:. We will support you whatever you do....
Alli, I couldn't agree more. Jess, you were very ill on CD a few weeks back. Your body didn't like it, as you know and Alli is right. Think carefully about it and don't do it out of desperation. You know I'll support you whatever but at some point, this has got to stop and another way has to be found for you. xxxxx

Couldn't agree more or have put it better. So there! xx

Aw bless you......its not often anything I say is deemed 'sensible' so am feel all of a glow now :Dxxxx

How are you today anyway, lovely Bess. Are you back in the groove?? xx

Groovin' away here man! xx

Alli you're so right :)

And do you know what? My head is SO full of SW, CD, WW, RC, SB, Exante, LL, Harcombe, Herbalife etc, that I completely forgot about just going back to basic calorie counting?! :eek: :rolleyes:

I think I'm going to give that a go. That way, If I want a CD shake - I can have one - but if I want a sandwich - I can have one!

I'm already signed up to myfitnesspal so will give that a whirl...:)

OMG! Thank you!! :eek: :D Why didn't I think of this? Alli BIG HUG XXXX
Bless you. I hope you have repped our Alli xx

Alli you're so right :)

And do you know what? My head is SO full of SW, CD, WW, RC, SB, Exante, LL, Harcombe, Herbalife etc, that I completely forgot about just going back to basic calorie counting?! :eek: :rolleyes:

I think I'm going to give that a go. That way, If I want a CD shake - I can have one - but if I want a sandwich - I can have one!

I'm already signed up to myfitnesspal so will give that a whirl...:)

OMG! Thank you!! :eek: :D Why didn't I think of this? Alli BIG HUG XXXX

I'm happy to help Jess! It's so easy to dish out advice - much much harder to heed my own unfortunately :D. Good Luck with calorie counting!

Chels - bit late here but so well done on staying the same. You have obviously got the SW "rules" into the brain - even though you may not have realised it - and chosen fairly healthy stuff for the last few weeks. Bloody Marvellous.

Jess - so glad you have decided not to go back to CD. You may lose a few pounds if you take those 4 days of shakes but as soon as you stop . . . well you know what will happen. And it really made you ill last time so a good choice girl.

And as Alli said - on your 21st photos you look absolutely stunning. Just take it slow and steady.

If you do calorie counting there is a very rough and ready formula to use for how many calories you should have. Take you weight in pounds and multiply by 12. This is the number of calories you need to MAINTAIN your weight. To lose weight just subtract 700 and aim for this. You can easily lose with this number of calories less.

So for me at 180 lbs - to maintain I need 180*12 = 2160 so to lose I need 2160-700 = 1460.

DO NOT GO BELOW THE 700 LOWER OR 1200 A DAY or else you body goes back into starvation mode and you will not lose and may even put on weight believe it or not.

Big hugs to both of you.:grouphugg:

Chels - bit late here but so well done on staying the same. You have obviously got the SW "rules" into the brain - even though you may not have realised it - and chosen fairly healthy stuff for the last few weeks. Bloody Marvellous.

Jess - so glad you have decided not to go back to CD. You may lose a few pounds if you take those 4 days of shakes but as soon as you stop . . . well you know what will happen. And it really made you ill last time so a good choice girl.

And as Alli said - on your 21st photos you look absolutely stunning. Just take it slow and steady.

If you do calorie counting there is a very rough and ready formula to use for how many calories you should have. Take you weight in pounds and multiply by 12. This is the number of calories you need to MAINTAIN your weight. To lose weight just subtract 700 and aim for this. You can easily lose with this number of calories this.

So for me at 180 lbs - to maintain I need 180*12 = 2160 so to lose I need 2160-700 = 1460.

DO NOT GO BELOW THE 700 lower or else you body goes back into starvation mode and you will not lose and may even put on weight believe it or not.

Big hugs to both of you.:grouphugg:
Hrrmmmph!!!!!! That means 148 x 12 = 1776 - 700 = 1076 cals for me to lose weight :eek: Which is not many :D:D Thanks for this info Bev.

How are things in Espana? Warm and sunny here so my hot turns are doing really well at the mo :cry:xx

Back