Chemist had no soup !!

Amanda105

Silver Member
Hi people

went for my weigh in today.. Lost 3 lbs yay!

The problem is they didn't have any soup and I only have chocolate and soup... They have given me two male soups and said half them..

Does that sound ok.... I'm pissed these people dont keep the correct stock levels in, I know Su(I think) had a similar problem

Well done on the loss Amanda.. you are doing really well :D :D

I certainly did have a problem hun, and it is so blerdy annoying when you are already struggling!!!! grrrrrrrrrrr!!
Have they given you any female soup at all? If they have, use what you have got and get them to order some in for when you run out.
I don't know if it's the same everywhere, but my chemist can get it in the following day if they order it early enough.

It is so wrong to unsettle people when this diet is hard enough without the people organising it messing it up for you!!!

If all else fails, you will have to halve it, as they have advised, but i would make sure they know that i had better lose on the next weigh in, or God help them!! lol

Let us know how you get on hun x x x

No they had no female soup at all

they even tried to say they couldn't give me all chocolate cause they were too short...
I did get the chocolate tho

Thanks Su

Well done on your losses so far Amanda, you're doing a fantastic job on your diet :) xxx

Well done Amanda......not so well done to your bloody pharmacist! They know that LT is your ONLY source of 'food' so what the hell are they playing at? I'd have lost my temper I'm afraid, I've got a short enough fuse on this diet as it is!

Ugh that's ridiculous!!
I'd have been really nice, like you I'm a lover of the soup and my chemist rarely had it "because not many people liked it" we are a rare breed Amanda but as it's the only savoury option they really should keep it well stocked!

Well done on your losses! :D
Can't wait till I can say I've been as sucsessful!

Thanks

They did say they would phone me on Monday/Tuesday to see if they were in
but still not good !!

What are you supposed to do meanwhile? Starve?

Split the 2 mens soups she gave me lol

Back