• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Cheryl and LVLLT's love affair......

LVLLM

Gold Member
WITH FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!
Here are some piccies of some of Cheryls and my cooking
(p.s. no we dont live together :D....yet )

Cheryls cauli tots pre oven

Cheryls Bacon mim butty

Cheryls Choc and Vanilla ice cream

Cheryls sweet oopsie with strawberries and cream

Vickys MIM toasted with butter

Vickys cauli base pizza with goats cheese , pancetta and rocket(very filling)

Vickys steak and spinach with four cheese

Vickys beef rogan josh

Vickys bacon oopsie roll

Vickys sausage and egg muffins

Cheryls pizza (yummy) one cauli base and one thin and crispy base

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

MaxieP

I'm finishing Cambridge before moving over here and those photos have nearly finished me off! Looks amazing - I love goats cheese and goes so well on pizza. Do you have the recipe for rogan josh? I love curry but not creamy curries and was wondering how to make one?

Jiggly

Wow!! These look soo scrumptious, thank you so much for posting the pictures.

cherl889

Loves this site!
Hello gorgeous, you have been busy. So when you moving in......My house will be full but we'll have fun. Caz is moving in if i cook for her but she is bringing her cooker so we'll be ok!. xx

LVLLM

Gold Member
lmao as long as she cleans hers herself :) she said its a bugger to clean :D

LVLLM

Gold Member
I'm finishing Cambridge before moving over here and those photos have nearly finished me off! Looks amazing - I love goats cheese and goes so well on pizza. Do you have the recipe for rogan josh? I love curry but not creamy curries and was wondering how to make one?

Hi Maxie- i just used patak paste :D

LVLLM

Gold Member
yeeeyyyy :) god i love you xxx

xx Cathy xx

Bye Bye Huge Bottom!
How do you make to cauli tots? They look like a good thing to make and have as a just incase x

cherl889

Loves this site!
Its easy and they taste lovely. the recipe is slightly different but my way is easier and you can make as much as you like and freeze them.
Boil some cauli, then drain and squeeze out as much moisture as you can, blend until smooth (I left a little texture in mine), season with s&p, roll in parmesan, shape and place onto a tray lined with greaseproof paper. Cook for approx 15-20mins or until golden and bubbly.
I had a few for breakfast.

Last edited:
mmm cauli tots look nice!
so does the pizza, ill be trying that, i had mozarella for the first time last night and it wasnt offensive so ill try it again lol

cherl889

Loves this site!
No its just double cream, pataks paste and onion (scallions or spring onions when on induction). Its the butter chicken recipe but i have experimented with other pastes. They are a little higher in carbs but just count them in. Oh and i leave out the butter

Great pics there girls, Yum Yum.