Cheryl and LVLLT's love affair......

I've sorted to cooker cleaning problem, we'll get takeaways :8855: Maybe not tho cos then I'll miss all these scrummy recipes so we'll just hire someone to clean the monster lol x x

we could have kebab meat? or even better lets just bbq everything :D

WOW! Those pics look amazing... yum yum! When we coming around for din dins? xx

whenever you like :D

Yeahhh Vicky! I just bought a massive BBQ - a gas one! It comes on Wednesday - I'm sooo excited. I'm going to do all my fry ups on that once it comes as it has a plate as well. piccie below! I'm sure i can sneak it out of the house without hubby noticing when we all move in together :8855:

d14c_3.JPG

omg. really when am i coming for bbq and hot tub babes xxx

Good eh? I had to use all my saved £2 coins to buy it though :confused: But I reckin it will be worth it! Shouldn't be too bad to clean though babes lol :D

ill clean it if i can come for bbq champers and hot tub ;)

oh wow. i need a new bbq. shall just head to yours instead. also need a bath so will jump in the hot tub :8855:
will bring the water and a fire blanket and a bag of greens :8855:

What a party this is going to be - we definitly need to organise something! FAF you have to shower before you get in the tub so that ain't going to work hun :8855:

What a party this is going to be - we definitly need to organise something! FAF you have to shower before you get in the tub so that ain't going to work hun :8855:
:8855: ok. can we make it a fun shower and have a water fight in stead? i can bring the hose pipe :8855:
oh and got about 500 water balloons left over from holiday so will bring them too :8855:

Wowzerrs! BBQ Party at yours Caz!

Just watching an outside shower on Ebay so you can all fight under that :8855:
The balloons will definitely make it interesting lol :D

im moving to yours Caz

:D There is a downside Vicky - I have four teenagers :confused: :confused: but you're stiil welcome lol x x

ill get rid of them lol :D

Just watching an outside shower on Ebay so you can all fight under that :8855:
The balloons will definitely make it interesting lol :D

PMSL! It's not THAT warm outside! :D

You're on Vicky!

Mets, it's a hot and cold shower - stop being soft!! :8855:

Brrrrrrrrrrrr! You best watch I don't poke your eye out then! ;)

Back