Cheryl.......Back or not????

Yes please!
Im given in and had cheese and 5 olives. Dont think ive had many carbs today. Will i get atkins flu quicker? Im hoping it will shock my body and then i can gorge on all those lovely foods. Trying to eat basic foods but mark asked for cb pie for dinner tomorrow!

Not sure if it works any quicker not having the full 20, think it depends on your body really. Just stick to the good stuff and it will happen for you xxx

Tell Mark I am on my way to give him a good slapping lol

You won't do yourself any favours by not having enough carbs Miss Cheryl... especially if it means yr not having yr greens. xx

Morning Cheryl, stick to the book pleased, 3 mugs of chopped veggies a day.

Do you want me to come round and give him a smack?
i thought that said snack! lol are you going to make him so toast bren ? x
well shopping came, menu done. being really good counting amount of cheese etc every day think that was my downfall last time. excited is an understatement!

cheryl hope you feel better today babe. ive got lots of stuff to keep me busy next week so i wont have time to crave!!!!!

Morning all. Had to take oliver to school early for school photos, she managed to take a really lovely one. Back home for an early lunch then back to school!!
I DID eat all my greens i promise bit thats probably the only place i got my carbs. Still dont think i had the full 20g though. Well today i got on the scales to see what difference a day makes...............I cant stop smiling! Got a headache today. Brunch is going to be sausages, eggs and mushrooms. My fav. Just takes a bit to cook and havent had time yet hence why its brunch. I will have a very late lunch of tuna and spinach salad and dinner is cb pie and green beans. Does anyone know how many portions the recipe makes? One for mark! Oh and Bren, i bet you to it, he needed a slap for eating toast in front of me on my 1st day

cbp makes 4 portions love and 4-5 carbs per portion. plenty of water!!! lovely to see you smiling ;) xxxx

Omg feast tonight then! Im back to drinking from the bottle!!! Lol it helps me see how much ive had as i lose track if i drink it from a glass. Mark hates the bottles being around oh well he really p'd me off last night so tough!

lol cos of the toast??? yes im better with a bottle. in fact i fill a 1.5 litre one up and keep it in the fridge at home and just keep pouring myself a glass and fill it when empty. (with water not vodka!)

A good start then Cheryl. :)

No Jim not a good one, a great one! If i carry on like this then i'll be at my target in 2 days, pmsl, only joking. I will reveal on thurs how much my daily losses are but im not saying til the week is over!

Looking good then love. I'm pleased.

Its looking mighty fine hun. It certainly cheered me up! I want next thurs to come, i want to tell you all! Lol

ooh cheryl can you send me pic of olipops room please?

I'll go and take one now and text it to you. If you still have it can you post my new boat on my photos thing? I still cant do it!

ill have a go later baby girl. room looks fab love th elittle chair :D

Thanks hun, it was hard to get it all in the photos. Dad brought him that chair a while ago and he loves it. Mark even put a freview tv with dvd player in there!!! He will NOT be watching it much thats for sure. Yes im a wicked mother! Pmsl.
Im off now for a bit got to take oliver back to school! You know where i am for your sort out hun. xxxx

Yay for the early loss Cheryl! Makes everything so much better, doesn't it? :scale:

And the best bit is, when you reach target, you can still lose a little more to allow for slips!

Back