Cheryl.......Back or not????

lol at yous two ;)
are we allowed avocado?

ta dk i lurve avocado. i really must dig out my book before sunday LOL! im already stalked and i love it!

Lol. Well ive still not got my book back as mum cant find where she has put it!!! Im relying on you lot to tell me til i do.

omg girls and boys ive been reading 'what are you eating thread' and the first page i jumped to was one with caz you cheryl and me on!!! woo cant wait to have my chicken and crispy bacon salad again. BLISS

have also got my recipe head on. steak with peppercorn sauce, chicken stuffed with cheese wrapped in bacon, omelettes galore, big fat fry ups, stuffed mushrooms, jims moussaka mmmmmmmm mmmmmmm stilton sauce, oopsies with butter and bacon :D HAPPY DAYS!

lol at yous two ;)
are we allowed avocado?

how much would half an avocado weigh?

Food Item:Avocado, raw
Food Quantity: 1 oz
Carbs: 2.2g
Dietary Fiber: 1.6g
Net Carbs: 0.6g

about 3.5 i think so not too bad, but im sure i read somewhere it can stall.

I've had lentil & chicken daal! x

Sorry guys ive not really been about today which is good because im craving all the things ive been eating but not allowed now. Olivers room is now finished all but the curtains, which either are not in stock or they dont do the size i need. I brought some blackout liners today so until i can find ones i like im going to have them, they are white so dont look too bad.
He loved it. His little face lit up. We didnt let him see it til it was totally finished.
Now tomorrow is a tough one as i dont have any time to cook before i go out in the morning so might have to have a bowl of chicken soup unless i can be bothered to cook something tonight. Lunch im thinking tuna and spinich salad and dinner, hmmmmm i really dont know any suggestions?? Maybe cb pie as mark on earlies and he can have that when he gets in. Or chicken but not sure what to do with it.
Oh how many carbs in green beans? My neighbour has given me loads and if i cant eat them i'll give them to mum coz i love them

Then eat Cheryl - have you any nice cooked meat? I also love tuna mayo with cucumber chopped into it. Don't be hungry, there is no need.
Bren xx

Im hungry for BAD food though hun. Im going to have some cheese and olives i think. Ive not really prepared yet thanks to my 500mile drive!! I will get some bits cooked up tomorrow. I know this will pass anyway, it just takes a few days. Ive eaten lots today.

Ahhhhh, not really hungry - just craving - I say "just" but it is a nightmare isn't it? Good luck getting through the next couple of days xx

Back