Cheryls Dukan diary

Aww no, hope it eases soon. My problem when PG with Emma was sweet things made me feel less sick, so thats all I had.
its not nice feeling ill like that xxx

Hi ladies. Thanks for your kind messages. Its really not nice but hey ho a great result to come which will make it all worth it.
Ive been back at work for my horrid 12hr shifts so ive crashed as soon as i got home. Im off to bed in a min! Lol. Work STILL dont know what to do with me but i think i may have found somewhere. I have offered to help out in training school which in underneath the main station where i work so if my plan takes off i wont be sent anywhere else.............Bonus!!!
How are you all? I hope you are all doing well. I must ask you to all be very kind and avoid the "f" word on here as any talk of it makes me feel terrible most of the time. Thanks.
Oh i have also had to stop reading your other threads for that reason so please pop on here and let me know how you are all getting on. xxxx

I hope the sickness eases for you, Cheryl. I know how horrible it is. Well done for carrying on with the long shifts and I hope they arrange some pregnancy-friendly work for you soon.

I had WI this morning, had a loss so all good here.:)

Hello Cheryl and lovely to read your news. I do hope the new job sorts itself out and it sounds as if that would be a good solution for you too. Meanwhile, are you still working "normally"?

I think you'd be excellent in a training school as you come across as a very patient person...

Hope you're feeling better!

Congrats on the good news Cheryl :) I second Jo's comment - think it'll be right up your street :) you can talk about poo positions! lol xxx

Hi Cheryl

Did you manage to get any of the seabands....have they helped?

Also just for you, you did ask:D

Baby Téa - just born at home.

http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/ss234/redmel1621/Tea%20Anne/060.jpg

Now at 7wks
http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/ss234/redmel1621/2010-08-10142607.jpg

Both LO's (7wks and 16mths)
http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/ss234/redmel1621/2010-08-10142028.jpg

This was Kai at a day old (also born at home)
http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/ss234/redmel1621/209.jpg

Sorry there is so many haha, I love my kids and can show them off forever......Haven't put any of the big'uns on;)

xx

Last edited:
Aww gorgeous babies Mel xx

Hi ladies. Jo you asked if im working normally???? Am i being thick? Sorry if i am. Lol.
Laura well done on the loss hun, and Mel thanks for the photos, they are both so gorgeous, i love the new born ones.
The sickness still comes and goes but not as bad as it was and im still not able to drive for any length of time without having to stop!
As for work, well i managed to kind of push my way in and today i was scaring the new recruits, pmsl, only joking i was trying to get them ready for coming out on the road on mon. And yes i talk toilet positioning and worse!!!!! Some nightmares there but they will learn! Im qualified as an associate practice educator now so can teach certain bits in training school. Ive also managed to swing a job there on weds sorting and ordering their stock thats needed. Not my ideal job but no students in next week. At least im not just sitting on my bum or cleaning toilets (thanks Caz!!!). All is happy here so far and im trying so hard to bring my eating habits back to normal as the sickness is going slightly and i really want to get it back asap but i understand these things cant be rushed.
Ive found the last few days horrible as ive felt rubbish and have had to do 12hr shifts starting at 7am and finish at 7pm. Luckily enough i have been let off an hour early so i could get home and see oliver and read him a story for bedtime as ive not seen him at all. This is the way its going to be for the next few mths as im not allowed to do my normal shifts.

Hi ladies. Jo you asked if im working normally???? Am i being thick? Sorry if i am. Lol.

This is the way its going to be for the next few mths as im not allowed to do my normal shifts.

See! You used the "normal" word too! I'm so eloquent NOT! I just meant, given that you've been so unwell recently, are you back at work or are you off sick! or something like that!

Anyway... hope you've some fun stuff planned this weekend... boat?

Hi ladies. Yes Jo im back to normal work but different shift times and in an office!
Not off to the boat this weekend i dont think as weather meant to be bad. Im off to meet another lady i met on another forum today. We are meeting in the kids play place thingy. Lol. Her name is cheryl too!
Nothing planned as yet, mark has to wait in for our new telly to be delivered and thats about it. Feeling sick again today.
Hope your all looking forward to the weekend? Anything good planned?

you go on other forums ? how dare you LOL.

yes weather supposed to be bad all round!

nothing for me except cleaning washing and organizing lol

Sorry hun. Lol Its a forum i went on when i fell pregnant with our first baby and i still go on about once a month. Cheryl has a 4yr old boy, sadly had a still born last year and is now pregnant with a healthy little girl. She understands what we went through and lives abot 25mins from me. Wish you guys were closer. Im feeling a little emotional today and think i could cry at anything. Lol. I promise i love you more. xxx

ahhh babe.
why you emotional. anything in particular? want a puppy cuddle?

I prefer the puppy pictures - that is foul!

oh no its absolutely yummy yummy :D

Not really just feeling emotional...probably just hormones hun. I think mark is doing that nesting thing already as he has stripped the kitchen, cleaned it all and put it all back!!!! The loon

stripped in the kitchen? PHOAARRRR!

Pmsl, none of that in this house............well not at the moment anyway. He stripped the kitchen and cleaned it from top to bottom, washed all the floors AND cleaned all the carpets!!! Have i trained him well or what

Back