Cheryls Dukan diary

I always gain far more than my other half, so I'll be over a stone per week... it's alas typical for ex obese low fat dieters... (and I want OFF that bandwagon... jaw stapling next?)

ouch!!

Stapling aside ladies, i am determined to stick to atkins like glue from tomorrow morning. I know i can lose loads if im good. Watch my stats! Pmsl i bet i lose 2lb now!

Sure am baby cakes but you wont get rid of me from here! Ive got links on my signature so you can always see how im doing if i forget and just chat over here

Good morning ladies. Another good one for me today, day 2 on atkins and another loss. Cant wait til thurs to tell everyone! Hope you are all doing well over here.

Well done hun. You finding it easy?

x

Very hun. Getting a muzzy head today so im wondering if its atkins flu coming. I used to get it around day 3. If my losses continue like this i'll be at target within a month. That would be fab. And if im not pregnant by xmas i can wear a slim red dress! Yep i want to wear red this year, so come on girls get looking for me!
How are you today anyway Nikki? Im really bored. Done all the house work yesterday so a quick hoover later and im done.

Wow you sound so positive. That's fantastic babe. A little red dress ehy? Length? Sleeve length? I'm going to secretly hope you're pregnant before then tho :)

I'm doing good thanks. Diet is going great guns but I have yet to exercise. I talk a good game, but it just never happens. I really need to tho. My legs are the stuff of nightmares, so I know I HAVE to exercise as dieting alone wont shift the weight from my legs.

Chris has taken Millie to his Mum's this morning so I was going to do my DVD and then do some ironing, but so far all I've done is sit on the sofa with Baby Daisy and watch her sleep whilst drinking tea!!! I could do that all day. :D

Good job getting all the housework done before the weekend. I think that deserves a treat ;)

Oh hun that sounds like a perfect day to me though.
Yep little red dress, open to all ideas although a bit of boobage could be good as ive got big ones pmsl. Can you not take little one out and go for a 20min walk?
Hey just noticed your not a million miles from me

I think you're right. When Daisy wakes up I'm going to bundle her up (it's chilly today) and put her in the pram and go for a (fast) walk along the beach . It'll do us both good.

Where do you live hun?

If you have the boobies for it, I recommend a wrap dress. They are by far the most flattering dresses for the big boobied ladies :) I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Back