Cheryls Dukan diary

Hey Son how are you? Im doing great over there thanks. I kind of needed to give me something else to think about!
Jet babes, you good? Im fab, the weight is shifting again and (real numbers to be revealed on thurs) but i now have under a stone to reach until im at my new target!

hey hunny im glad ur focusing on something which we know is always good ,im feeling ok too ta !!!!!!!

Glad your doing ok. Ive had a mega busy day today......my house was taken over by kids! Ive only just got it straight again!

:eek: naaaaaaaaaaaa - will take Vicky's dogberts any day but you will have to get someone else to babysit lol - my maternal bones were removed at birth

Evening hun. So why so many kids? You are brave. I love my girls, but I'm not sure I could do a house full of kids.

x

Well oliver is an only child at the moment and his friends have brothers and sisters so invite them and you get the siblings too. Its not often it happens!

He wont be for long honey. Dont you worry. Tell me to **** off if you dont want to talk about this, but are you fit now to get jiggy jiggy again? I did read some sad news when I first arrived on this forum so if it's still too sad to talk about we can move on to X Factor or something equally less upsetting. xxx

Sod off x factor bores me now!!!
Im ok thanks hun. I'll pm you incase there are people on here that dont want to know the full details! lol

ha ha ha X Factor is a pile pooh thanks to Cheryl.

I'll wait for your pm. x

No, I like Cheryl Cole

Only joking babe ha ha ha

I do too. It just shows you that you can look like a chav and expensive make up, hair extensions and false lashes can make you beautiful on the outside. I think she is a stunner though

Me too. I'm so sad!

Back