Cheryls Dukan diary

Cheer hun. Im in a village just outside Tunbridge Wells. I dont think you need strenuous exercise just more than what you would normally do. I'll text the exercise guru and ask if you want

Oh no, now I'm going to cry. We're from Petts Wood/Orpington. Do you know it? We've been on Hayling for 6 years now, but it's my dream to move back as my family are all still there. We only moved here due to Chris getting a good job, but now we have children I want to be back near my family so the girls can see them more. Chris needs to find a job first tho and it's not easy!

Mum and I used to travel to TW to get our hair done as our hairdresser moved to a little shop next to the station. We're talking years ago tho. Prob 10/12 years. Eeek I'm getting old!

No way. We mover here 6yrs ago this mth and came from Hayes in Bromley. I grew up in West Wickham! Small world or what? I do love it here though. My mum moved out here to be near me last nov so its better now. All i need is for Vicky to move here too and i'm mega happy. Do you think you'll ever move back?

How strange. I HAVE to move back. I dont think I could stand the thought of never returning to Orpington. :cry:The minute Chris finds a job we can move. I just want to be able to pop in to mum's or my sister's and have a cuppa and a chat without having to drive for 1.5hrs first!!!

Is Vicky from our neck of the woods too? How do you two know each other? You seem thick as thieves ;)

Hahaha. No hun she live oop north. I met her on the atkins board and then we joined on here together. I love her to bits and we talk everyday. Shes my best mate and i tell her everything just really wished she lived closer, we'd be inseperable

Oh that's so nice. A long distance relationship LOL

We definitely need to get her south then, but not before getting me back to Kent. LOL

I dont suppose you know of anyone in the engineering game? Engineering in the sense of Mechanical Engineer Designer. Long shot but worth a go!

xx

Yeah, when we lived in Kent he worked for the MoD At Fort Halstead (nr Knockholt) and then when we moved here he worked for Aerospace companies and have just moved to Raymarine a boat company!!! Boats are not his forte but he was made redundant and needs must!

That's a big area you cover hun. You must be very busy.

x

Have you got a boat? Chris can get great discounts. He works on he radars! I have no idea what he really does as I tend to switch off when he talks about work. LOL Bad girl. x

No your not a bad girl its all the talk of boats, its enough to switch anyone off! We've just brought a carver. Boats for me are to sit on with a drink and catch some rays while looking good! Mark is thinking of starting his own servicing business and service everyones engines

Hmm what's a carver?

You sound like a Shirley Valentine :D:D

Good luck to your hubby if he's starting his own business. Very daunting I'm sure, but could be very rewarding.

Im trying to get vicky to put on a photo on. Its a speed boat thing. I think its something he would do on the side as his job is too secure to walk away from

Shut up!!!!!!!!!!!! On of these

36 Mariner | Carver Yachts

I dont do boats (REALLY sea sick) but I'm still jealous. :) Where do you keep it?

We should swap homes. I live next to a sailing club/harbour.

Erm well not quite its much older! It was born in 1989!! Pmsl. OMG id love to live in your house. Can i have it?

Yes so long as I get yours. You can keep the boat LOL

I'm off to wake my girls up from their sleep now. Catch you later honey. xx

Back