cheryl's WW food log & thoughts !

With the stressful week youve had I think youve done really well.

Youre in no way a fat bloater madam and we wont allow that kind of talk :p Dont make me get those butt kicking boots out again ;)

Good luck tomorrow

thanks for all the supportive posts girls.
well the mamogram & needle aspirate did not show anything & i now need to have an ultrasound next week!
the doctor did say that a cyst would not show up on a mamogram, so allthough they have not catorgorically said "it's just a cyst" i think thats what they think & want the ultrasound to confirm this.
i still feel a bit in limbo as i want to be told in deffinate terms IT IS ... or IT'S NOT ..., if you get my drift.
xx

thanks for all the supportive posts girls.
well the mamogram & needle aspirate did not show anything & i now need to have an ultrasound next week!
the doctor did say that a cyst would not show up on a mamogram, so allthough they have not catorgorically said "it's just a cyst" i think thats what they think & want the ultrasound to confirm this.
i still feel a bit in limbo as i want to be told in deffinate terms IT IS ... or IT'S NOT ..., if you get my drift.
xx

Glad things are looking ok. Chin up hun and we'll catch up soon. xxx.

Totally understand where you're coming from Cheryl, you just need closure don't you. It sounds very positive though love :).
:hug99:
xx

thanks girls, what a supportive bunch you are.
sorry i havn't been reading & posting this week, i just wasn't in the right mind set.
guess i have been emotional eating abit this week, not too bad, as i am 1lb down on 2 weeks ago, a gain of 1.2lbs this week. I really shouldn't be dissapointed about that.
now i need to get back on track, its 11.15pm & i'm at work, there's a lovely box of quality street out on the desk, so i'll have a couple & then at midnight it is tommorrow, new start.
have come to the conclusion that in the school hols there is just too much going on to commit to classes, so going to go it alone for the next few weeks, see how i get on & if i feel i need it then rejoin in September.
xx :)

Im so glad they were positive for you today thats great news. Its horrible being in limbo though, I know how you feel, I had a similar thing years ago and had to wait 4 weeks for confirmation of something. 4 very very long weeks! Im so glad you dont have to wait long.

I think the main thing is to get this all out the way and then you can get back on track with your diet, youve done well not to totally go off the rails with all this stress

Don't apologise for not reading and replying love, we all understand. You could have really gone for it and totally binged but you didn't. Really hope all this is sorted out for you asap and you can get on with life :hug99:
Keep us posted as to how everything goes.
xx

Thinking of you cheryl,you are going through so much honey dont beat yourself up.leave the sweets alone lol.Take care honey,you know where we are matexx:grouphugg:

so far today isn't too bad.
mackerel salad 6
fruit & fibre & ss milk 2.5
4 ryvitta 2
GFY pate 1.5 (total = 12)
not long got up, my mum has the kids down the beach, just waiting for the call to say they are home !
disturbed sleep, dog barked for 20 mins at the window cleaner, just got back to sleep, phone rings, just off again & it rings again, so now i am grumpy & have a headache ~ bah humbug.
well just had the txt so off to collect my little hunny buns !!
xx

You are doing really well not to have put loads on during this stressful time! I havent been posting for a couple of days and I just read that they think you have a cyst - great news! If it was anything sinister it would have definitely showed up on the biopsy and mamogram. It looks like they have ruled out the nasty stuff and are looking to see just what it is.
Sounds like you are back on track with ww already - you go girl!!

Ax

just had lamb grill steak, boiled potato & broccoli for dinner & i now have 4.5 points left for the day, not sure what i'll have but sure i will !!

Sounds yummy. I love having points left over for the evening, I use them on WW treats or a voddie or several!

Well done hun x x x

yea, i'd love a voddie or 2 but i'm off to work 2nite :(
nevermind, maybe at the weekend, if a certain someone hasn't allready runk my bottle, he's a bugger like that :rolleyes:
xx

It's great when you have points over isn't it. I've got 4 left and really fancy wine but I daren't have any because I'm never satisfied with just the one :D
Hope you're ok love.
xx

Hi cheryl,glad your ok.When i have a bot of wine which is 7 and half points it eats away at your points dosnt it.I do like gin and tonic but i drink to much lolxx:)

unfortunatly my good resolve has been hampered this evening by a well meaning collegue.She is Indian & allways tells me about her diet (ie what she eats, not the losing weight diet) & it all sounds yummy & i say so. Well tonight she comes in & when all the settling down is finished goes to the kitchen & comes back & presents me with curried Chicken pieces, how could i say no ?? they were yummy tho, no rice or veg ,just thighs (4 small ones)
oh well nevermind, in the grand scheme of things it has been the best day i have had for a while

Back