Cheshire58 Lipotrim Diary

Hi,

:sign0144:

Today I make the pledge to start to look after myself and lose the weight. I weighed myself this morning at 17st9lb and my goal weight is 9st for 26 May when I hope to do the Manchester 10KM. Anyone care to join me in this mad goal of doing the 10KM? At the moment I can't run a step :eek: so its going to be quite a challenge. In fact, I was stood, not moving, taking a video of my grandson swimming while on holiday and all you can hear when playing back the video is me rasping for breath, how bad is that! I hope to pick up my lipotrim tomorrow in preparation for my start on boxing day.

Well, I'm going to get out of my bed now and go to the local gym. This I do most days for a swim but today I will actually go to the gym as well as have a swim.

Before I go just like to add a thank you to Nina22 and Teapot Kay for the support I have already received.

Take care to everyone who may read this diary and good luck!

Well done Cheshire,you have your mindset in the right place,and that's the most important thing.I would just say that I have read a few posts that say if you over exercise you can actually slow the weight loss on this diet,(I personally can not vouch for that as I have not been a fan of over anything except eating!!!,but joking aside I have just added small amounts of exercise,just walking a bit further or swimming a few more lengths each week or 2 rather than starting out at the gym if your body not used to it,and maybe take up the more vigorous excercise once weight gone to tone up etc.Also as this diet has low amount of calories,you might find it harder to do.Perhaps someone who knows more about it will comment for you,there are a lot of people with more knowledge on the subject than me.:dancing_snowman:

First day of the diet:

Went to the pharmacy, the guy there is very encouraging.

Thursday 27/12/12 - start weight is 113.0 Kg and a BMI of 39.7.

Cheshire58;589a difference day of the diet: Went to the pharmacy said:
Good luck.Makes such a difference to get encouragement at the pharmacy.You can do it.:cross:

First day of the diet:

Went to the pharmacy, the guy there is very encouraging.

Thursday 27/12/12 - start weight is 113.0 Kg and a BMI of 39.7.

Fantastic! Your journey begins x x x

Back