Chicken Bovril Question? Where to buy it!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Dear Mini

Thank you for your email regarding the availability of our Chicken Bovril Extract.

I wanted to let you know that whilst we make every effort to sell our complete range to retailers, we have no control over the products that they choose to stock. The head offices of the major retailers decide which products and sizes they wish to sell through each of their stores.

Most of the larger retailers grade their stores according to size and location, and this can affect the products and the sizes that are stocked by a particular store. Unfortunately, we are unable to advise which stores stock which sizes. However, we can advise that the following retailer do take supplies of this product from us:

Sainsbury's
Tesco

I hope that this helps to clarify the situation. I am sorry that I am unable to provide you with any further specific information.

Kind regards

Maria Thompson
Bovril Advisor

:D :D :D :rolleyes: Aaaa No...:p

Someone mentioned it on a tread that they were looking for it and wondered if it was still available and if it was where?

So I wrote off and asked them and got this reply within 24 hours which I thought was very nice of them.:)

Love Mini xxx

:D :D :D :rolleyes: Aaaa No...:p

Someone mentioned it on a tread that they were looking for it and wondered if it was still available and if it was where?

So I wrote off and asked them and got this reply within 24 hours which I thought was very nice of them.:)

Love Mini xxx

Nice of you too Mini!

The person that wanted it was probably on slimming world. You can use it as stock on slimming world I think it is a Free food item (it's been a while!). I used to have trouble getting it too. My local tesco doesn't stock but Mizzy used to get it at Sainsburys close to his work.

So sainsburys would be more likely from my own experience but it was a while ago now.

Dizzy x

Back