chicken cous cous vs kfc

talodi

A while back someone posted an alternative to kfc which involved coating chicken with cous cous. Anyone know the recipe?

Personally I think smash chicken is way better. Orignal smash, spices of choice - we use garlic itallian seasoning mostly. Mix lots of the spice with smash. Dip chicken in beaten egg then dip in smash mix. I generally double dip. Then spray with fry light and bake in the oven. I find the recipes using bovril too salty this one is like yummy fried coated chicken.

shellywelly1983 said:
Personally I think smash chicken is way better. Orignal smash, spices of choice - we use garlic itallian seasoning mostly. Mix lots of the spice with smash. Dip chicken in beaten egg then dip in smash mix. I generally double dip. Then spray with fry light and bake in the oven. I find the recipes using bovril too salty this one is like yummy fried coated chicken.

This sounds lovely!

shellywelly1983 said:

Sounds daft, but is that summed? Thanks x

I'd call this a tweak and wouldn't do it. Same goes for cous cous but I cba to be shot down over the food abuse thing last night!!!

It's not using food as it was intended.

Back