Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Chicken Curry from the new magazine

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Minders, 28 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Minders

Minders Finding inspiration

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(18.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Decided to try it and cooked up a batch this afternoon to let it sit and have it later. It's done now and I tasted it and it's surprisingly good! I made the whole recipe so it'll be a good one to portion up and have as quick meals. It's also free on green, as long as you use the chicken as a healthy option. Otherwise you have to add 6 syns. Anyway, I thought I'd mention it in case anyone else has the new mag and wanted to try it. It's really, really nice.

There are quite a few interesting recipes in there actually. I'm looking forward to trying more! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(19.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks! I have the new mag but haven't tried anything from it yet. There's a few I will have a go at though.

Don't know if it's just me, but I find some of the official SW recipies a bit hit and miss. Some are fabulous, but others can be a bit tasteless or a funny texture. Website ones by real members are usually okay. I get much better recipes here - there's something to be said for things that are tried and tested by us lot! :)

4. Becs0375

Becs0375 Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I made mine with Quorn chunks, it was lovely!!!

5. Purpleangel

Purpleangel Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    we are having SW chicken tikka tonight - if its good will let you guys know and put up the recipe and pics :D

6. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    PurpleAngel - how did you get on with the curry - was it good ?
    That is one thing that I really miss - a very good ruby murray...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.