Chicken Curry from the new magazine

Minders

Finding inspiration
Decided to try it and cooked up a batch this afternoon to let it sit and have it later. It's done now and I tasted it and it's surprisingly good! I made the whole recipe so it'll be a good one to portion up and have as quick meals. It's also free on green, as long as you use the chicken as a healthy option. Otherwise you have to add 6 syns. Anyway, I thought I'd mention it in case anyone else has the new mag and wanted to try it. It's really, really nice.

There are quite a few interesting recipes in there actually. I'm looking forward to trying more! :D

Thanks! I have the new mag but haven't tried anything from it yet. There's a few I will have a go at though.

Don't know if it's just me, but I find some of the official SW recipies a bit hit and miss. Some are fabulous, but others can be a bit tasteless or a funny texture. Website ones by real members are usually okay. I get much better recipes here - there's something to be said for things that are tried and tested by us lot! :)

we are having SW chicken tikka tonight - if its good will let you guys know and put up the recipe and pics :D

Back