Cruise PV Chicken Fajitas

Discussion in 'Dukan Recipes' started by ElleJayPea, 21 February 2011 Social URL.

1. ElleJayPea

ElleJayPea Member

Another one I did tonight. I used the Dukan Simple Pancake recipe to use as the tortilla wrap.

For the sauce I marinated 3 chicken breasts cut up into strips in a spice mix made up of;

1 tsp lemon juice
    1 tsp paprika
    1 tsp chilli powder
    1 tsp cumin
    1 tsp cayenne pepper
    1 tsp sweetener
    1/2 tsp cinnamon
    1/2 tsp ginger
    Few grinds of pepper

Fry the chicken until cooked through, add one chopped up onion, some chopped up mushrooms, 1 or 2 chopped up peppers (sweet peppers are delicious), 2 tins of tomatoes and one garlic clove crushed or chopped. I then added another tsp of paprika, 1 tsp of sweetener and half a tsp of cocoa powder. To add more heat more chilli powder can be used (or if you fancy the lethal stuff, ground chilli). I also added a tsp of cornflower to try and thicken the sauce but it didn't seem to do a great deal.

Serve with salad leaves, quark (masquerading as sour cream) and the pancakes.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. scrumper

scrumper Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13.2lb(19.07%)
    Diet:
    Dukan / bodytrim
    yummmmy pancakes sound great may have a go later

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.