Chicken flavour shakes - any suggestions

I bit the bullet and had a chicken soup today and loved it, it was lovely to have something savoury :) going to chemist to swap some more lol

Yes, I really love them now - amazing to think I hated them at the beginning. Almost run out of chickens ones now so I will have to go back for more ha ha! X

Going to bite the bullet now after reading this and try a chicken soup next week after my weigh in......I like all the shakes and the flapjacks....peanut or coconut makes not one bit of difference they (to me) taste exactly the same. Coffee is my new best friend also and I have heard of people adding the breath strips to water to give it a 'minty' taste??? Haven't tried this myself as water for me is not a problem.....Its amazing on such a limited diet how inventive we're become when it comes to our 'food'. : )

My new strange combination favourite is black coffee and peppermint tea in one cup :) lol

try making the chicken soup with cold water and then heating it up in the microwave its alot less lumpy than if you make it with hot water x

Some great ideas on here guys!

i love the chicken soup - i mix it with a hand blender and it makes it nice and frothy.

I got a drinks shaker from Amazon only a few pounds and all my shakes are frothy and lump free, might be worth a try if you don't have one? Xx

Last edited:
Tried the Chicken soup.....LOVED IT, as in now having one for Lunch and Dinner......the electric hand mixer makes all the difference (Argos) and also comes in handy for the regular cold shakes too. What I do is mix up the soup and a small amount of boiling water in the shaker bottle with the hand mixer and then add enough cold water so its cool enough to drink.

I have the chicken ones as I feel like I need something warm. I shake them with cold water (because i cant seem to get the bits out if I whisk them or whatever). I make them quite thick. Then microwave them and add salt.. they get a bit better that way. However there isnt much else you can do.

Back