• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Chicken not listed???

Ok question....I got some fantastic Sliced Chicken breast sandwich meat from Aldi Oakhurst - they are the dried mixed herbs and spices ones. Anyway, I started to think ( after I ate half the a pack them) Whilst it is just chicken breast etc..is it actually free on my red day? Or is it cuz it is "like luncheon meat" that it would could as a sin? I mean I used to syn calculator and it says 8 syns for the whole packet....but I wasn't able to select free foods as chicken is not an option on there ( everything else is). So I am not sure. It is very much like a bernards matthew type chicken breast type thing. Any ideas guys?

p.s please excuse the rambling.
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Is so very nearly there!
I would have thought that was free?? Hmmmm... x
Nope chicken isn't listed under poultry either....which I find odd....there is nothing. I mean chicken is in the actual book, but on the website...there is not poultry or chicken on the red days.
never mind....false alarm......
I tried another way, but going through all aldi foods and eventually found them....they are free........yip eeeeee mmmmmeee!!
i would just count it as free hun