chicken recipe

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Trash, 29 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Trash

Trash Still fighting

Start Weight:
    14st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.69%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Has anyone got any new recipes for chicken breasts apart from the usual i.e. curry, casserole and kebabs?

Wanted to try something new this week keeps the family happy :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Twiggy

Twiggy Is in the Zone

Diet:
    WW
    Erm ... Thai Chicken Soup .... Kievs (with low fat cheese and garlic filling?) ... Chicken Jambalaya ... chicken fajitas . .. chicken burritos ... I love Mexican food :D

4. Curlz

Curlz Hiya Chucks!!

Got a nice recipe (well picture looks lush)of Chicken teriyaki 4½ points each serving with the noodles!!

Also chilli crispy gougons,Crunchy parmesan chicken,chicken+apple sausages,Cheesy chicken with bns chips....
    xx

5. Trash

Trash Still fighting

Start Weight:
    14st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.69%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Mmmm the chicken teryaki sounds nice ;o)

6. kered

kered Gold Member

I am not on WW, but refeeding after lipotrim and yesterday I marinaded chicken breast in a mixture of grated ginger, garlic, finely chopped red chilli, mixed with a little light soy sauce, then I sprinkled some freshly chopped basil on it, wrapped in foil and baked in the oven for about 45 minutes. It was really nice too.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.