Chicken satay urgent

Gracienoods

Im getting a Chinese tonight and love chicken chow mein, but adore chicken satay. Am half scared to ask but does anyone know how many pp there would be in this? Can't find any in pp all old plan :( just wanna have the option at least :) and get to gasp in horro haha.

Thanks in advance for any replies :) x

Please post any PP requests in the PP Queries section

Have you tried searching in there for satay, you may find someone has already asked.

:thread_moved:

Thanks, very new to this haha. Yeah I've been looking over the last few days haven't found anything :( I'll prob just go with chicken chow mein :( would've liked the option. I'm sure I'll find out at sone stage :)

Sadly that's discovery plan not pro points :( maybe no ones worked it out yet! I'll ask in my meeting. But I know peanuts are high so it might be v. High :( always the lovely foods haha. It's my weakness!

thought i'd mention sandalicious.. PP wont show up cos its too short of a word.. which is silly you're right.. i asked pierce about something at one point. i think it was the word syn, something to do with five bean chillie when i was searching for it.. that it would bring up too many results or something if it wasnt long enough, but it is very confusing!
xx

Back