Chicken soup recipe?

Danni23

Hi I'm new :D

Does anyone have any recipes for a chicken soup? I have a chicken cooking in the oven and was thinking of making some kind of soup with it. xx

This is probably a bit late for you now but I thought I'd answer you anyway for next time.
It's a quick Chinese style chicken and sweetcorn soup that I got from here. I think it's in the recipe thread somewhere but as it's a very long thread I thought I'd save you the time in looking for it.

All you need is cooked chicken, a small tin of sweetcorn, 2 eggs and some chicken bovril.

Make up about a pint and a half of bovril stock, put in the tin of sweetcorn, pieces of shredded chicken and bring back to the boil. Crack the eggs into a jug and stir to break up with a fork. Stir the pan of soup when bubbling and pour in the eggs and keep stirring. You'll can chop some spring onions up to sprinkle in if you feel fancy but I just season and eat :D Takes about 5-10 mins to make if the chicken is already cooked. I just use left over roast chicken.

No syns if you use chicken bovril, add one syn if using a stock cube or making your own stock.

This is probably a bit late for you now but I thought I'd answer you anyway for next time.
It's a quick Chinese style chicken and sweetcorn soup that I got from here. I think it's in the recipe thread somewhere but as it's a very long thread I thought I'd save you the time in looking for it.

All you need is cooked chicken, a small tin of sweetcorn, 2 eggs and some chicken bovril.

Make up about a pint and a half of bovril stock, put in the tin of sweetcorn, pieces of shredded chicken and bring back to the boil. Crack the eggs into a jug and stir to break up with a fork. Stir the pan of soup when bubbling and pour in the eggs and keep stirring. You'll can chop some spring onions up to sprinkle in if you feel fancy but I just season and eat :D Takes about 5-10 mins to make if the chicken is already cooked. I just use left over roast chicken.

No syns if you use chicken bovril, add one syn if using a stock cube or making your own stock.

would you not need to syn the sweetcord though if it is a red day? x

Back