Chicken soup recipe?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Danni23, 15 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Danni23

Danni23 Member

Hi I'm new :D

Does anyone have any recipes for a chicken soup? I have a chicken cooking in the oven and was thinking of making some kind of soup with it. xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ninja

Ninja Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(20.28%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    This is probably a bit late for you now but I thought I'd answer you anyway for next time.
    It's a quick Chinese style chicken and sweetcorn soup that I got from here. I think it's in the recipe thread somewhere but as it's a very long thread I thought I'd save you the time in looking for it.

All you need is cooked chicken, a small tin of sweetcorn, 2 eggs and some chicken bovril.

Make up about a pint and a half of bovril stock, put in the tin of sweetcorn, pieces of shredded chicken and bring back to the boil. Crack the eggs into a jug and stir to break up with a fork. Stir the pan of soup when bubbling and pour in the eggs and keep stirring. You'll can chop some spring onions up to sprinkle in if you feel fancy but I just season and eat :D Takes about 5-10 mins to make if the chicken is already cooked. I just use left over roast chicken.

No syns if you use chicken bovril, add one syn if using a stock cube or making your own stock.

4. stephie0611

stephie0611 needs to focus!!!!

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    would you not need to syn the sweetcord though if it is a red day? x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.