1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Chicken soup recipe?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Danni23, 15 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Danni23

Danni23 Member

Hi I'm new :D

Does anyone have any recipes for a chicken soup? I have a chicken cooking in the oven and was thinking of making some kind of soup with it. xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ninja

Ninja Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    This is probably a bit late for you now but I thought I'd answer you anyway for next time.
    It's a quick Chinese style chicken and sweetcorn soup that I got from here. I think it's in the recipe thread somewhere but as it's a very long thread I thought I'd save you the time in looking for it.

All you need is cooked chicken, a small tin of sweetcorn, 2 eggs and some chicken bovril.

Make up about a pint and a half of bovril stock, put in the tin of sweetcorn, pieces of shredded chicken and bring back to the boil. Crack the eggs into a jug and stir to break up with a fork. Stir the pan of soup when bubbling and pour in the eggs and keep stirring. You'll can chop some spring onions up to sprinkle in if you feel fancy but I just season and eat :D Takes about 5-10 mins to make if the chicken is already cooked. I just use left over roast chicken.

No syns if you use chicken bovril, add one syn if using a stock cube or making your own stock.
  4. stephie0611

stephie0611 needs to focus!!!!

Start Weight:
    Slimming World
    would you not need to syn the sweetcord though if it is a red day? x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.