Chicken soup

Cge24

Hi everyone :) ive been on lipotrim for just over a week, and im bored of the shakes. craving somthing savoury! my question is.....are the chicken soup sachets really as awful as some people say? also can you add salt or pepper to them? Thanks Cal x

Hi Cal :)

My advice is to definitely try all the flavours that are available. If you're worried that you'll hate it so much that you won't be able to finish it, then maybe buy an extra one to try it out. I used to like the chicken soup and I had one every evening (so that I had something warm for dinner) and now I can't stand it, so I never get any at all. Some people love the chicken soup/flapjacks and some people hate them, but you won't know unless you try.

...and no, you're not allowed to add anything to the soups (though I know some people do and say it doesn't affect their weight loss). I'm a stick-to-the-rules person though. :)

I like the chicken soup.. For me its nice to have something different and warm. I add pepper to it as well, the pharmacist said its ok to do it :) x

I liked the chicken soups. I thought they tasted just like chicken cup a soups! But then I used to mix it with 380mls of water!

i cannot stand the "chicken soup" ..... the most disgusting thing i've ever tasted... had one packet once, couldn't finish it, and had to go back to chemist and change them.. equlaly i cannot eat the "flapjacks" either..... yuck

It's a good idea to use a whisker with it because it's only the lumps that put me off.. I sit there picking then out with a spoon lol..x

Soup is lumpy, I tried it twice, and flapjack tastes salty!I couldn't even finish the flapjack. I'm a stick by the rules type and wouldn't add anything, but some people do. x

I love the soup, really nice to look forward to a hot drink, I put loads of tabasco in mine and do it in the blender so not lumpy at all, I know that people with the rules say that tabasco isnt allowed but it hasnt affected my weight loss at all so I am more than happy to stick with it, as said above try everything, in all different ways, I have tweaked all of mine to the stage i really enjoy them, but never liked the strawberry one, I am ok with the peanut flapjack as well, but not the coconut one, they are hard to get down but just find them handy if i know i will be out over a meal time x

Back