• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Chicken Soup.....

Hi,
I've been doing lipotrim for nearly a week now (first weigh in tomorrow) I am coping well on it, i love the strawberry and choc but hate the vanilla, even tried it with coffee but still hate it.
I wanted to try the chicken soup because i think i will enjoy having something warm. Does anybody have any advice about the soup i.e is it any good? Don't want to waste getting them if i don't like them as i have a 25 minute drive to my pharmacy in scunthorpe.
Any help much appreciated :eek:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
Well im like you i hated vanilla no matter how i had it and i like the strawberry and chocolate. This week i got 2 soups and 2 flapjacks and i went back to the doctors today and swapped the remaining soup and flapjack for 2 choc shakes!!! does that say anything......i couldn't eat the flapjack and went hungry that night and i had real trouble keeping the soup down. Everyones different though you might love them

i know, i've got a feeling i might just get one soup this week to see how i go and then if i like it get more, even my pharmacist said not to try the flapjacks lol so definatly staying well clear of them!

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
If you imagine sawdust packed into a floor tile then thats the flapjack!

Cathy

Silver Member
Try the soup with the addition of a quarter teaspoon each of:- Cumin powder, dried chilli flakes,dried mixed herbs and some ground black pepper.
Makes it much nicer :drool:
The vanilla is good hot with TWO teaspoons of coffee and one sweetener tablet (even if you don't take sugar normally)

Thanks cathy i will give it a try, fingers crossed i will like it. i tried the vanilla with coffee and sweetners and still didn't like it i don't know why... i just can't get on with it.

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
I cant stand the vanilla hot/cold/with coffee/without. Just not my cup of tea!!!

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
im 24

I had soup TWICE on each day of my LT experience and it is where its at, you need to add:-
1 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp hot chilli powder
1/2 tsp cheyenne
sprinkling of some ground black pepper
and mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

ooops nearly forgot, some Garam Masala, waheyyyyy!!! x

Hi Nicnak, I have been on strawberry and the soup since day one and like them both. All i add to the soup is salt&pepper. Like you said i find it nice to have something hot.

I tried one vanilla on week one and had to force it down.

nik where in N Lincs?? Thats where I am.

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
oooh think i might try the soup again now!! :)

Frod rd in Scunny Im near Brigg

It is worth trying the flavours again a few weeks in coz your tastebuds do change. I hated the soup at first but will try it again in a month or so (could do with something warm!)

I wouldn't touch the vanilla or chocolate at first but tried them both last month and don't mind them now. Love the vanilla with coffee, it's how I start the day!

It is worth just getting one new flavour just to try it. I'm lucky coz my pharmacy is a 10min walk away.

x

P.S. I'm okay with the flapjack. It's not the nicest thing I've eaten but it is nice to give the jaw some exercise for a change!

Hey,

I found the vanilla disgusting, it made me feel very ill and the only way that I can describe it is baby formula!

The first time I tries the soup, I found it hard to get down me, but now its fine, if you have it quickly!

I find that I make my shakes and drink them in seconds, that way I dont get that taste!

I dont add anything to the soup at all, I think that if you only take what is neccessary ie no sweetners, pepper etc then there is a bigger chance of the biggest weight loss, that might not be correct, but its how I think of it.

Good Luck honey, it REALLY is WORTH it!

no what ya mean Laura and you are right, officially no additives to any meal thats for sure to be sure lol but it aint done me any harm x

I have only been doing this just over a week but I really enjoy the chocolate shake and dont mind vanilla but have gone off the soup and strawberry at the moment. I dont think using a sweetner is going to hurt, well it has not for me anyway, and I dont like the shakes without one in, oooh and I love them made using some crushed ice...yummy