Discussion in 'Slim And Save' started by pdc200, 24 June 2014.

1. pdc200

pdc200 New Member

So I've lost nearly two stone having 3 shakes, 2litres of water a day and 1 chicken breast. For the past four days though I've stayed the same. I even gained a pound then dropped the pound again. Any idea why this is happening? I'd much rather do 4 shakes a day but cannot afford it
  2. hollycat

hollycat To infinity and beyond!

Only chicken? If you are on lifestyle you need to have the veg and milk allowance and take a multi-vitamin to get all the vitamins and minerals you require and for the diet to work to the maximum.
  3. Clinquant

Clinquant Well-Known Member

I can't imagine there's much of a price difference between a chicken breast and a shake?
  4. pdc200

pdc200 New Member

Should have explained a bit better lol. I have my veg allowance in broccoli so a chicken breast with broccoli. Mate works at a butchers and is happy to let me grab a weeks worth at a time. Any how, got through my stumbling block :)
  5. Clinquant

Clinquant Well-Known Member

Good stuff. Think we just have to be patient sometimes and the loss will come eventually.