1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If your a First time customer with SnS sign up and save 10% with "FTC-MINIMINS"
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice

Chicken?

Discussion in 'Slim And Save' started by pdc200, 24 June 2014 Social URL.

1. pdc200

pdc200 New Member

So I've lost nearly two stone having 3 shakes, 2litres of water a day and 1 chicken breast. For the past four days though I've stayed the same. I even gained a pound then dropped the pound again. Any idea why this is happening? I'd much rather do 4 shakes a day but cannot afford it

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. hollycat

hollycat To infinity and beyond!

Only chicken? If you are on lifestyle you need to have the veg and milk allowance and take a multi-vitamin to get all the vitamins and minerals you require and for the diet to work to the maximum.

4. Clinquant

Clinquant Well-Known Member

I can't imagine there's much of a price difference between a chicken breast and a shake?

5. pdc200

pdc200 New Member

Should have explained a bit better lol. I have my veg allowance in broccoli so a chicken breast with broccoli. Mate works at a butchers and is happy to let me grab a weeks worth at a time. Any how, got through my stumbling block :)

6. Clinquant

Clinquant Well-Known Member

Good stuff. Think we just have to be patient sometimes and the loss will come eventually.