1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Green Day Chickpea cake

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by PeteL, 11 June 2011 Social URL.

1. PeteL

PeteL New Member

Hi All
    I've just rejoined SW for the umpteenth time...but this is the LAST...
    When I was in the last time, I had a fantastic receipe for chickpea cake, which I loved. Only thing is, I've lost the recipe.:cry: Can anyone help out:)
    Thanks if you can
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. PeteL

PeteL New Member

Hi Again
    What an idiot I am. Can't you tell I'm new. I just noticed the search function, put in 'chick pea cake' and there they were. Thanks anyway
  4. judywoody

judywoody Full Member

Hey Pete...just a little not..I don't want to spoil it for you..The chickpeas in the cake have to be synned now..it's quite hefty - basically the same syns as if you were using flour as you are using the chickpeas as a substitute for flour I guess...
  5. woodmouse

woodmouse Gold Member

various then S&S/Paleo now 5:2 with 16.8
    Would that also go for the couscous muffins recipe which I saw somewhere on here the other day (syning I mean)?
  6. judywoody

judywoody Full Member

Unfortunately yes :cry:
  7. Flabulous

Flabulous Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Oh my gosh, I so wanted to like the Chickpea cake (in the days when it was free) but bleeurgh.:eek:
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.