Chicky Noops - Shaking It Up

Not a clue what they are called! But I got them from Sports Direct for about £45 if you have a store near you :)

Thanks hun will have to have a look I love them :) xx

Another week - still maintaining! Keep beating my running records - I can run faster and for longer than I ever thought and my thighs and bum are looking so much better. Th buzz you get after a run is amazing - a bit addictive really!

Well done hun you're doing so amazing xx

Popping in to say hi!

There is hope for anyone reading this and worrying about maintaining! It is possible! I am living a reasonably healthy life, generally low carb, the odd takeaway and treat, running 2-3 x a week and maintaining within a 3lb buffer (tends to go up a bit a weekends then back down Mon-Fri :) )

I feel like I have control and as soon as I am at the top of my 3lb buffer, a little bit of panic sets in which spurs me on to get it off. I've accepted that I will literally have to micro-manage my weight like this otherwise I get complacent, don't weigh myself and well you know where it goes from there!

I still go to my CDC once a month or so and have actually decided this week that I am going back onto SS+ just for a couple of weeks; I have a holiday coming up and want to get myself a bit of negative equity! Perhaps I might finally get under 11st! I'm on day 2 today and so far so good. Bit of a headache but don't mind as that means it is working :)

Hope everyone else is well!

Back