Chicky Noops - Shaking It Up

I've only just seen your skinny minny photo - wow! Well done, you look amazing! :clap:

Happy belated birthday! :birthday:

Thanks girls!

Not been on for a few days, work is mental. I want to leave (I think) and have a couple of interviews arranged.

Enjoying having milk back again, coffee and tea tastes so much better! I do need to keep up the green tea intake though as I believe it is a good habit to maintain. WI not until Thurs, I would be happy with a couple of pounds I guess. The numbers on the scales aren't really a big deal at the moment - weird! You'd think I'd be focused on losing the last 6 pounds ASAP but I'm just not! They'll come off when they're ready - yesterday morning I was 11st 2lbs (starkers so I'd prob be 11st 4/5 on my CDC scales).

Thanks girls!

Not been on for a few days, work is mental. I want to leave (I think) and have a couple of interviews arranged.

Enjoying having milk back again, coffee and tea tastes so much better! I do need to keep up the green tea intake though as I believe it is a good habit to maintain. WI not until Thurs, I would be happy with a couple of pounds I guess. The numbers on the scales aren't really a big deal at the moment - weird! You'd think I'd be focused on losing the last 6 pounds ASAP but I'm just not! They'll come off when they're ready - yesterday morning I was 11st 2lbs (starkers so I'd prob be 11st 4/5 on my CDC scales).

Wow hun you have done so well! God's luck for weigh in tomorrow. I have mine in the morning too and have everything crossed to see the 12s!!

Yay, I lost 2 lbs but my God, 6 inches!

Had my first non-CD product breakfast in 3 months today - a smoothe made from almond milk, frozen berries and banana. Lunch was a chicken salad with rocket, sundried toms, olives, cucumber, grated carrot, boiled egg and some finely chopped chillis. Had some almonds for a snack this afternoon and will have a CD product later.

Who knew eating healthily could be so enjoyable?!

I am not following the steps by the book so hopefully I won't cause myself any gains as I am still aiming low carb (and not missing them at all!)

Just checking in to say I am still around. Life is just hectic at the mo - handed my notice in today as I received a job offer yesterday so lots to get in order before I go and i need to interview for my replacement which will be very strange!

All good on the diet front - I'm tending to stick to 810 but with the odd extra, a few almonds, a g&t, nothing major. I say 810 but I'm only having two packs so I guess I have kind of devised my own plan! WI tomorrow, should have another pound or two off, we'll see. I bought a dress and a top in a size 10 at the weekend - never in my adult life have I been a size 10!

Hope everyone else is well. I will make time for a proper catch up soon.

Just checking in to say I am still around. Life is just hectic at the mo - handed my notice in today as I received a job offer yesterday so lots to get in order before I go and i need to interview for my replacement which will be very strange!

All good on the diet front - I'm tending to stick to 810 but with the odd extra, a few almonds, a g&t, nothing major. I say 810 but I'm only having two packs so I guess I have kind of devised my own plan! WI tomorrow, should have another pound or two off, we'll see. I bought a dress and a top in a size 10 at the weekend - never in my adult life have I been a size 10!

Hope everyone else is well. I will make time for a proper catch up soon.

Well done, sounds like you are doing fab! Size 10, what an achievement! I can't see on my phone but how much more do you want to lose?

Another 2lbs tonight, whoop!

Well done, sounds like you are doing fab! Size 10, what an achievement! I can't see on my phone but how much more do you want to lose?

I don't know! Keep moving the goal posts. I am 11st 2 now. My first goal was 11st 7, then I changed it to 11st but now I am thinking 10st 10. BMI is still 24.4 so plenty to go at although I am the slimmest I have ever been as an adult! Some more size 10 stuff arrived today, eek!

I don't know! Keep moving the goal posts. I am 11st 2 now. My first goal was 11st 7, then I changed it to 11st but now I am thinking 10st 10. BMI is still 24.4 so plenty to go at although I am the slimmest I have ever been as an adult! Some more size 10 stuff arrived today, eek!

Wow hun that is amazing!! My goal is 11st, wonder if I stop there, might need some leeway! Lol!

I'm still here, munching on my peanut bar :)

I have had the craziest couple of weeks! Got a new job for starters so currently working out my notice. Had a mad night out on Saturday so I daren't get on the scales Cocktails galore (yummy cocnut mojitos!) however I did choose wisely at the Italian, no bread, no pasta (I always, always have pesto spaghetti at this particular restaurant - very hard to resist) I just had anitpasto and shared sides of a greek salad and fried zucchini.

In other news, I have started running! Couch to 10k in 12 weeks apparently! I have done 2 runs so far which have been tough, I am hopng it gets easier! WI on Thurs but I would honestly be happy with a maintain, what with the night out, a couple of other treats here and there and the running which has increased my appetite a little.

Will post some pics in a sec. If anyone is on the Nike+ app, let me know! x

Well done Hun such an inspiration, You're doing so well. Can't wait for pics! xx

nikerun.jpgout.jpgpre.jpgstats.jpg

Thanks ED! Look at your stats, wow! You will be overtaking me soon, hehe. I am kind of stabilising now I think as it has become less about the losses but more about getting fit and maintaining, although I would still love another few pounds off to get below 11.

Pics are my new runnng shoes (very me!), a couple of my night out and my sorry stats for my first 2 runs!

Wow you look amazing!! So slim, I never look like that at 11st you look so so good!!!

Love them shoes too OMG :D Well done hun so happy for you xx

Lost a pound this morning and have decided to call target as it is now about maintaining and getting fit. If I lose another couple of pounds in the process then that will be a bonus :)

Still going to my CDC as I still want to keep having the tetras and bars for a while longer though alongside other food (i.e just had ryvitas, laughing cow and cucumber for lunch along with a bar) I will break this habit at some point but I need to get to grips with eating the right kind of food that is going to keep me full and not reaching for bad choices!

The maintenance journey officially starts here...!

Lost a pound this morning and have decided to call target as it is now about maintaining and getting fit. If I lose another couple of pounds in the process then that will be a bonus :)

Still going to my CDC as I still want to keep having the tetras and bars for a while longer though alongside other food (i.e just had ryvitas, laughing cow and cucumber for lunch along with a bar) I will break this habit at some point but I need to get to grips with eating the right kind of food that is going to keep me full and not reaching for bad choices!

The maintenance journey officially starts here...!

Well done Hun! How's it going? I am approaching maintenance and am trying to learn what to eat etc xx

Well done Hun! How's it going? I am approaching maintenance and am trying to learn what to eat etc xx

Wow ED, look at you, 10st 10! Well done!

All good here. Maintaining well between 11st 0 and 11st 3. Got a bit of a routine where during the week I don't each much (the odd tetra/bar or small pitta or salad) plus an evening meal where I am still aiming for low carb. Weekends I will have a treat, the odd takeaway, choc, gin and tonic but still mindful of what am eating (i.e. not going mad and still trying to make better choices). Seems to be working ok for now - I think the running balances things out.

Speaking of the running, it's going well! I am getting faster every run (I go 3 x a week) and am shocked at my progress in only a matter of weeks. I notice my thighs and bum are much more toned now - that's always been my problem area so nice to be tackling that and seeing a difference!

If I am honest, I would have liked to get another 3 or 4lbs off and maybe will find that moivation at some point but for now, things are going well :)

Going to CDC monthly to keep a check on things and just buy a few tetras/bars for easy options in the week some times.

Hope everyone else is well!

My stats are improving!

stats1.png

You are doing fantastic hun well done!!

Great that you're maintaining in that small bracket, Give us hope I think! :)

My goal was 10st so I was approaching maintenance.. But I lowered my goal to 9st 7lbs lol so now have 17lb to go but have been doing a lot of planning ahead recently. You're routine sounds great, Do you weigh weekly still?

Also, those running shoes! What are they called please, I neeeeed them haha :D xx

Back