Chiefs weight loss train choo choo

chiefbridesmaid

Silver Member
Hey everyone, finally decided to make a weight loss diary if my journey, not only of my eating but of my exercise huraah

I've been around minimins for ages jumping from one diet to the next hence when I originally joined minimins I was slimming down for my sisters wedding where I was chiefbridesmaid.. That was 2 years ago and I'm still getting nowhere sigh!

That's until I found SLimming World.. 9 weeks, 2 dress sizes, 2st.2lbs.. And a very confident new me has reappeared, I remember that girl well and hope by the end of my journey I will be reunited with her!!

I was also a Personal Trainer in my previous life so this is what it's all about.. Weight loss to look and feel gorgeous but also I want to regain my fitness and the ability to push my body too new limits. I have starred running again in the past two weeks and it's tough but I feel like it's a new challenge now I've got the eating sorted!! I ran my first 5km last week, I nearly died but that feeling when I was finished was one of accomplishment and I really was proud of myself!

I hope you guys enjoy my diary and hopefully this will help me stay motivated and focused for my next 2stone!!

Chief xx

Hi chiefbridesmaid

:happy096: well done on your great loss.. nice to hear from you again.. good luck in your journey.

Thanks Billy!!

Ok today was very good :)
Breakfast: bubble and squeak fried in fry light, baked beans and an egg
Lunch: chicken chilli soup
Banana
Mullerlight yoghurt
Dinner: chicken wrapped in bacon
Roast pots SW style
Vegetable mix: broccoli, cauliflower, carrots,Brussels sprouts, peas, corn
Snack: hifi bar: HexB
Milk for tea HexA

I so had 4 liters water. I didn't make it to bootcamp tonight because of the snow so I'm going to do a workout tomorrow before work instead. X

I got snowed in today!!! It was abit unexpected but i just ate what i usually would if i was at work.
Breafast: 2 Toast HexB
Bubble and Squeak
Baked Beans

Lunch: Chicken Chilli Soup
Mullerlight

Dinner: Chicken Breast
Jacket Pot
Beans
Brocolli & Corn

I also had 4 liters of water and 2 cups of tea so far, which i used my HexA for milk. It wasnt a very inventive dinner but just had to deal with what i have in the house!!

Mmm your food for the day sounds lovely :sigh: .. I think i'm doing okay but after indulging on waaay too much wine on wkd Im not confident! :party0036:
I've mad bubble and squeak for my breaki 2mro.. after readibg your post yesterday!!
Are you staying for class this week? Snow is very bad where i am too! :26:

Thanks a million.. I had a very indulgent night saturday and I'm paranoid about putting up so that's why I'm being 100% for a few days.. My leader always says you can use flexible syns and then get back on track so that's what I've tried to do this week, fingers crossed for weighin!! I wont get to stay for class this week because snow has been unreal so I'll have to see what happens!!
Enjoy your bubble and squeak for breakfast x

Wowzers what a tough day, completely snowed in about 14inches here, the snow is higher then my little dog lol so my auntie came to the rescue today in her 4x4 and rescued me and bought me to the supermarket huraah!! I went shopping and bought swede, onions, parsnips, carrots, leeks, stock cubes, chopped toms, peppers, mixed beans, sweetcorn, yoghurts, mushrooms and the all important curly wirlys :)

So with my great shop today I plan on having a cook-athon tomorrow.. I'm going to make the super speed soup, a vegetable stew, the chicken chilli soup, chicken curry and then portion it all up and freeze it so I have lunch and dinner sorted for the next week yay I love being organized!!

So due to my unexpected rescue today I didn't end up eating until 1pm so I had a brunch which was:

2 slimmers choice sausages 2syns
Bubble and squeak
Mushrooms
Baked beans

Snack around 4ish was a mullerlight yoghurt.

Dinner: SW chips
Homemade burger with egg mushroom and onion
Burger bun was my HexB

Dinner was amazing a yummy fake-away! I am now cuddled up with tea and a curly wirly 6syns!! I also drank 6pints of water today.

So due to the snow i can't go to weigh in tomorrow :( I'm really worried about this because I really didnt want to miss a weighin so I shall still weigh myself at home and stay on track, I'm going for 100% this week.

I am also starting a new exercise program this week, it is hugely weights based which I love doing, it's a tough 12 week program ahead but I know the changes in my body are going to be amazing and my energy levels will rocket if I stick to the plan 100% so hopefully this will push me through my next 2 stone, I can't wait, I just need to stat motivated in this crappy weather!

Ok rambling ever as this is seriously the longest post EVER lol but it's good to vent :) until tomorrow x

:winter_brr: This weather is sooooo cold!!!!

Another day snowed in, another day frustrated!!! :rolleyes: all i want to do is eat eat eat :eating: so instead im cooking, its quite ridiculous how much i cooked today, would have carried on had i not run out of containers to freeze them in!!!

Im kinda getting p.off not leaving the house, not getting to work, losing out on pay and not being able to get to the gym!!.. im getting Cabin Fever :wave_cry:

So overall still stuck to it 100% today, kinda using today as Day1 of my new week as i am supposed to go to weighin but couldnt go grrrr.

Breakfast:
2 slices ww toast HexB
fried egg (in frylight)
Bacon
Mushrooms
Tea

Lunch:
Swede, Leeks, Carrots, Parsnip, Lentils, all cooked in a beef stock cube.

Dinner:
Chicken Curry SW style
SW chips

4 liters Water. I might have a curly wirly later as im feeling sorry for myself because i weighed myself on my scales and it says im 3lbs up :eek:

Starting my new workout tomorrow so im looking forward to that. xx:4633:

So I had a great day i must say.. Snow has started to melt which made me very happy.. then it snowed again grrr and then the sun came out wahey!! SO my very kind Dad started digging out my car fro me.. its alive (barely) and started so fingers crossed i will be back to work tomorrow, my mood will definetly improve as i will be getting paid again :D

Had a 100% day today go me!!

Breakfast:
French Toast: recipie from 100 Extra Easy Days book. Consists of 2 WW bread(HexB), dipped in a beaten egg, sprinkled with cinnamon and fried in frylight and all FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! ;)
Banana, Tea

Lunch: Super Speed Soup,
Mullerlight & Apple

Dinner: 2 Bowls of Chilli Chicken Soup with added pasta to make it bulky.

I also drank 4 litres water :D and had a further 3 cups of tea using Milk HexA.

I started my new Exercise Program which i had to modify as i couldnt get to the gym. So i used the Treadmill in my house to do 30mins of Sprinting for a minute, walking for a minute, and i then worked my Upper body, only downside is i only had a set of 3kg Dumbbells which was heavy enough for shoulder work but waay to light for chest and arms so im looking forward to getting back to the gym tomorrow so i have the correct equipment. I then did 30mins of Yoga to finish. So i will certainly sleep well tonight :rolleyes:

Overall im very happy with my day, i also have done a full 7 day plan of my meals so im organised and know what food i have to buy, but im mostly going to be using all the food i have in my freezer.

Also, had a crazy thought tonight, i am at the half-way point of my journey, so i wondered what will i do to celebrate when i get to goal?? First will be to get a large lower back tattoo that i have been planning a while... BUT i have decided to do a Skydive for Charity :eek: i dont know what im thinking.. i want to raise money for charity and i kinda want to say hey yes i am skinny enough to jumo out of a plane (please dont question my sanity, its too late for that :rolleyes:)

Nighty night xx

:dooney: Theres no place like home... theres no place like home... OH WAIT.. there is.. its called the outside world!!:bolt:
I am infact still at home, i may be on the brink of insanity at this stage!!!!

Ok so i did make the attempt to go to work this morning but i honestly got such a fright when we were in the car as we were skidding and sliding all over the place, so we turned and went back home, so no work and no gym :mad:

Breakfast:
2 ww toast
fried egg
baked beans

Lunch:
Super speed soup
Banana

Dinner:
Chicken Chow Mein 7 syns

I have had 4liters of water and 3 cups of tea. Ok so realistically i am going to the gym tomorrow if i have to dig my way out...i have a 100% day planned and i shall be very much looking forward to work Monday!!!! :rolleyes::smiley1842:

Thanks Paul.. nice to know someone is reading my ramblings :D

feeling a little blaaah today and i think i may just be having a fat day.. and perhaps a start of a star week :sigh: but its wierd, it was mixed emotions for me today.. i was sorting my wardrobe and donating my clothes that are now too big for me to my sister, but i just feel really fat at the same time (no pleasing me clearly) she also made me put on this dress i had purschased before i started SW and it fits me perfect!!! :D a small part of me was like wow i look kinda hot :rolleyes: and then the other part was like yuck take it off you, you have to lose weight here.. and here.. and tone up there etc etc and then i started feeling bad about myself!!
I think im going to have to start liking myself a little more from now on.. i think also having a little man trouble could be the problem grr

Anywho, clearly i should paying a therapist for this chat, i will get to my food lol:
Breakfast:
2 Toast HexB
Beans
Egg

Dinner:
Roast Turkey
Roast Pot SW style
Carrots
Brussel Sprouts
Peas
Yorkshire Pudding 3 syns
Gravy 2.5 syns
Stuffing 4 syns

Tea:
Chicken Chilli Soup

only managed 2 litres water :( and had one cup of tea.. struggled today guys, so total syns for the day 9.5.

I promise i will cheer up for your reading pleasure tomorrow lol night guys :4633:

Monday Monday la la la la laaaaaaaaaa back to work today yay.. even though it was freezing i really enjoyed my day!!
Wierd thing today, firstly i could not drink water at all, my god i only had 2 liters grrr and im just starving today!!

Breakfast:
1 slice toast
Beans

Lunch:
Super Speed Soup
3 slices pineapple
Mullerlight

Dinner:
Chilli Mince
Pasta

Still hungry so had 3 cream crackers 4.5 syns with cheddar HexA

Sigh, must stop eating now, im hiding in my bedroom so the food cant get me lol!!! 3 whole days until weigh-in grr god seems like a lifetime since last weigh-in!!!!!

Tuesday.. A day spent singing The Script songs in work ( when I'm alone as not to scare away customers) I, fingers crossed will get tickets to their gig next July, which is my goal month.. And also my birthday month.. I'm already excited at firstly heading into my late 20s not being fat..

And secondly going to the concert with my skinny mates and feeling like I belong..

Anyway that's like forever away at this stage! I had a great day food optimizing today, still want to eat everything and a scabby horse but couldn't find one in the snow :)

Breakfast:
Mullerlight
Banana
Apple

Lunch:
Brown roll 55g hexB
Tuna
Mayo full fat had 1tbsp.. 10syns??
Lettuce
Cheese HexA
Super speed soup

Dinner:
Chicken breast stuffed with mushroom
Broccoli
Carrots
Brussels sprouts
Mushy peas

Serious over load of super speed foods today so I'd better have a good loss this week!! 2litres water and a glass of diet coke

Happy Wednesday, can't wait until weighin tomorrow really want to get it over with and start a fresh then on Friday!!

Breakfast:
2 Quorn sausages
Egg fried in frylight
Mushrooms
Baked beans

Lunch:
Super speed soup
2 slices pineapple
Banana

Dinner:
Chicken breast
Roast pots
Brocolli
Carrots
Brussels sprouts
Mushy peas
Gravy 3 syns

Snack: hi-fi mince pie (HexB)

I drank 3 liters water and 3 cups of tea (milk hexA)

So. I've been thinking about my plan for the last few days,this diary is great when it's staring you in the face and I have noticed I don't eat enough syns, so for the next week I'm going to make an extra effort to eat around 8 syns a day, what do you guys think? Your opinion would be great x

Weigh-In tonight lost 2lbs, to be honest I'm not happy, I really put a lot of effort in this week and last and I didn't weigh last week because of the snow, so technically that 2 lbs was the loss over 2 weeks, very disappointed with myself :(

Ok friday:
Breakfast:
2 Quorn sausages
Bacon
Bakes beans
Egg
Roll HexB

Lunch
Salmon made with extra light mayo 0.5syns
Onion
Celery
Sweetcorn
Rice
Banana

Dinner:
SW chips
Omelette
Cheese HexA
Brocolli, carrots, cauliflower

I has a hifi bar 6syns, 2 x lemon buns 1syn
Total syns: 7.5

Saturday:
Breakfast:
Bubble and squeak
Egg
Beans

Lunch:
Tuna
Red onion
Sweetcorn
Salad cream 1 syn
Rice
Banana

Dinner:
Chicken chow mein 7syns

Hot chocolate 1syn, used milk HexA
Hifi bar HexB

Total syns: 9 syns

Finding it so hard to use my syns so far this week but I'm doing ok, going to be a long day in work today so hopefully I will be ok!

Back in the Game!!

A very busy Sunday indeed today.. i really need to start my christmas shopping, i just dont have the time eek, trust me to leave it to the last minute!!

Work early today, and then to the gym..
:character00115: I had a KILLER workout today!!!
10km cycle Bike
30mins Cross Trainer, alternate 5mins at level 11 and 2 mins Level 8
20mins jogging Treadmill
Then i worked my arms today which is part of my split program.

Kinda concerned today as ive had this pain above my right hip for 4-5 days and its horrendus,:boohoo: really lifts me out of me when then pain is bad, and goes up to my Ribs when i sit down, so i was taking some anti-inflammatory tabs and using deep heat but tbh i dont think its a muscle problem.. i am half considering going to the doctor this week, but quite literally will make me cry to pay the doctor €50 to tell me its a muscle pain :rolleyes: im in two minds because i cant afford it so i will see how bad the pain gets and decide if its liveable.. ah who am i kidding i know i wont.. clearly can buy a weeks shopping with that money!

Anywho, i went over my syns today so im very very angry with myself for not being more organised.. lesson learned! :sigh:

Breakfast:
Hi fi bar HexB
Banana

Dinner
Chicken
Roast Pot SW style
Carrots
Brussel Sprouts
Peas
Gravy 1.5
2 yorkshire puddings 6.0?

I had 4 liters of water.. good job you may think..Then i went on a total binge and had 3 cookies with a cup of tea.. at 3.5 each, i quite literally inhaled 3 cookies in under a minute for 10.5 syns.. WHY!!!! :doh: Im so angry with myself.. so 18 syns today (which i didnt even enjoy, they made me feel crap :break_diet:)
Hard work in the gym, then go over syns.. good job girl.. so i have prepared breakfast and lunch for work tomorrow as im in really early so hopefully i will be ok..
Also i have gym session planned, working the legs tomorrow & hopefully bootcamp will be back tomorrow too!! :cross:

A very happy Monday it is indeed :D So, i was in work very early this morning and i had a good day, very busy getting organised for the big day next week!! :xmascheers:

So i was fairly organised, and at the last minute this evening whilst running at the gym i decided to try that smash pizza.. all i can say is oh.my.god :eek: its amazing!!!!!
Seriously couldnt eat it fast enough, i burnt my tongue :p

So, gym session today was so tough, i really pushed myself mentally today and hopefully all this work will show on the scales this week.

-20mins bike level 8
-30mins treadmill
- 20mins jog 4mins, walk 1 min
- 10mins sprint 2 mins, jog 1min
-StairMaster :D LOVE LOVE LOVE 10mins
of hell!!!!
-Then worked my legs today
So all together 1hr, 20mins in gym :clap:

Breakfast:
2 WW wholemeal bread
Baked Beans

Lunch:
Salmon with extra light mayo
Spring Onion
Sweetcorn
Boiled Rice
Banana
Mullerlight

Dinner:
SMASH pizza ummm..
Smash
Tom Puree 1 syn
Mushrooms
Onions
Yellow & Red Peppers
Sweetcorn
Bacon
Cheese HexA
Mullerlight

2 litres water.. EPIC FAIL

Overall fabulous day, i feel amazing.. i also have a little twinkle in my eye as i have a date next week eek :rolleyes: am i ready to start dating?? I still feel like im not confident enough about myself yet.. but will i ever be??? :4633:

Tuesday and a most brilliant day, had a great day on work and looks like I'm in line to move up the career ladder OMG!!! Oh an my boss said and I quote "OMG how much weight have you lost, your so skinny you shouldnt lose anymore!" muhahahaha clearly need to lose another 2 stone but still it's great to hear it.. Just wanted to share that.. I will be back to post my day later as I'm currently cycling 10km in the gym (I kid you not lol) x

Back