Children disrupting group!

oh gosh i don't mind kids there at all- there are some real cuties in some of the daytime groups (at the 1pm group there's this little 7 month old- seriously adorable- want to steal her and keep her!)

but there have been instances were there are even older kids just running round, shouting, slamming doors.......THOSE are the ones i have an issue with- and the parents just sitting there as if nothing is happening....as my consultant feels more and more awkward!

oh gosh i don't mind kids there at all- there are some real cuties in some of the daytime groups (at the 1pm group there's this little 7 month old- seriously adorable- want to steal her and keep her!)

but there have been instances were there are even older kids just running round, shouting, slamming doors.......THOSE are the ones i have an issue with- and the parents just sitting there as if nothing is happening....as my consultant feels more and more awkward!

We have a wee boy at ours and I could steal him too, he's 1 1/2 and he just walks round looking at everyone, he'll stop and just look at you then move onto the next person lol he has the most beautiful wee face I've ever seen and the most adorable blonde curls, I just want to take him home! Wish all the children there could be like him!

Yeah it's the ones that don't discipline their children that annoy me, like I've said before sometimes I've had to take my own children but the second they've got bored or started to play up I've got up and left out of respect for everyone else at group but that's just me ;)

Yep that,s what I did (at both SW and WW-lol!) .What annoys me though is the same women who tut at a toddler playing up are the same ones who talk loudly amongst themselves over the consultant,they are old enough to have manners and to have some respect! Why they dont go to a coffee shop to have a chat is beyond me-they,re clearly not interested in anything the consultant has to say!Rant over! Lol!
Sal x

We don't stay to our meeting now, as there is a very loud child that runs around in front of the consultant. We just weigh and go! I know we should say something but feel we can't, don't have any issues with children going to meetings but when the child is left to run and shout it gets slightly frustrating!

As a single mum I have had to take my DS with me when I was attending class. I made sure he was well behaved or we left. I agree its not fair on others if children are being disruptive so if they cannot behave a good parent would take them out.

However, the thing I find more annoying and more disruptive ( and perhaps where the children are learning it from) is people having a good old conversation during image therapy when the C is talking to one person and their week etc. that I find just RUDE!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

As a single mum I have had to take my DS with me when I was attending class. I made sure he was well behaved or we left. I agree its not fair on others if children are being disruptive so if they cannot behave a good parent would take them out.

However, the thing I find more annoying and more disruptive ( and perhaps where the children are learning it from) is people having a good old conversation during image therapy when the C is talking to one person and their week etc. that I find just RUDE!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

This absolutely does my head in, there are 2 new girls at our group and that's all they do but when it's their turn to speak they expect everyone to listen to them! It's just the height of bad manners!

Back