Chilli Con Carne

yea i used that when i was on old points and bought a jar yesterday!i used to use beef mince but bought turkey breast mince which i think will make it much lower points!used to have mine with rice but portion of rice is about 6pp now so jacket potato sounds lovely!havent tried Quorn before but will def get that next time!

i've never seen this,,must keep an eye out for it

I made it a few weeks back using a schwartz packet. Making it again tomorrow using chicken fillets to reduce points. I think it comes in at 7pp including a tin of kidney beans.

I made it a few weeks back using a schwartz packet. Making it again tomorrow using chicken fillets to reduce points. I think it comes in at 7pp including a tin of kidney beans.

how many points are the schwartz packets?

Sorry I'm new to this diet and just getting my head around it.

If I was to make my own sauce using tin tomatoes and spices would it be 0pp? Then just use pp for quorn and kidney beans?

Tescos have the chilli, sausage casserole and creamy mushroom sauces. Asda has the sweet & sour :) x

Sorry I'm new to this diet and just getting my head around it.

If I was to make my own sauce using tin tomatoes and spices would it be 0pp? Then just use pp for quorn and kidney beans?

Yes, 0pp for your tin toms, spices, veg and chillis. If you use 1 oxo cube for whole recipe that would be 0pp and then just point your tomato puree, quorn/mince and kidney beans

just made chili with turkey mince and ww sauce nd put it in a ww wrap!saves 3pp on rice and had loads of 0pp salad!yum!

Back