small pinch of cayenne

x2 chillies any colour
x2 garlic cloves
1 onion

1 can of chopped toms
400ml of bovril stock

lean mince

brown mince and add onion,
add all spices and then let cook for a few minutes, then add garlic and chillies, add stock and toms and cook for 30/40 mins

on extra easy can use as much rice as want or baked tatty, also i use a choice of cheese

yumyum

im useless when things start to get complicated i normally just use some pasata and sum onions garlic and chilli powder tastes quite nice actually. and whats more now on extra easy we can have rice with it, bonus!

Might give this a go seeing as Schwartz have discontinued their 'flavourful' range Grrrrrrr Why do they always do that. You find something you really like and it's either discontinued, or it arrives with 'new and improved' on the packet and it tastes like c**p!!!!

Might give this a go seeing as Schwartz have discontinued their 'flavourful' range Grrrrrrr Why do they always do that. You find something you really like and it's either discontinued, or it arrives with 'new and improved' on the packet and it tastes like c**p!!!!

Has anyone tried this? Pre slimming world I used jar sauces but I've tried loads of SW chilli recipes and none have tasted remotely like it :( it's one of my favourite meals x

Has anyone tried this? Pre slimming world I used jar sauces but I've tried loads of SW chilli recipes and none have tasted remotely like it :( it's one of my favourite meals x

Hi, I always make my own chilli, I find you can't go wrong with onions, extra lean mince, chopped toms, kidney beans, chilli powder, that's about it and it tastes lovely :)

Back