china is starting cruise

Well today is day 7 of restart. 75% success today, went out for lunch but forgot to ask for no dressing on my salad! Resisted all alcohol so not too disasterous. Tomorrow is weigh in day.

todays food
B-egg & dukan bread
L-salmon & prawns with salad & the bad dressing
D-chicken & yoghurt
3L water

first week of restart is done & scales say 6lb loss. Need to pay close attention this week as after a loss it's easy to slip into the mindset that a spoon of this or that won't hurt. Doing gym & yoga today.
Food plan
B- eggs & dukan bread
L-smoked haddock & eggs
D-salmon & salad, yoghurt & jelly
3L water

Fab loss China xxx sounds like your back in the swing again xxx

Fab loss China xxx sounds like your back in the swing again xxx
Thanks Sidd
have refound my mojo, just hope I can keep it up. I'm having more PV days than PP days but thats better than no dukan days at all, I suppose.

Totally exhausted! did major exercise today, gym,body combat then pilates. My body feels like its been to hell and back but in a good way.(if that's possible) I've booked in for total body workout in the morning!!!!! I'm an all or nothing kind of girl.

Todays food
B-dukan bread & egg
L- 3 egg omelette & tinned tuna
D-shepherds pie with cauliflower mash
3L water
double espresso & 2 teas

gym done.
todays food
B- egg & dukan bread
L- chicken stir fry & salad
D- steak & chicken curry? ( curry really cooked in advance for tomorrows lunch)

Good menu China, I am so swayed.....I want curry now xxx

plans are all scuppered for early gym today! son has a bad back!!! need to take him to the accupucturist & for a massage. because he is male. It's worse than any pain a woman could go through! Told him last night, that it's a good job that he won't be the one getting pregnant as wife or I couldn't put up with 9 months of him moaning.

Will have to think of food plan later, I'm in mother/nurse mode for a 26 year old :)

My son has been poked, cupped & massaged with not much improvement, hoping that he improves today.

todays food
B-egg & dukan bread
L-jerk chicken
D- sashimi & sea bass

Son is finally feeling better. He had physio this morning & hopes to be back to nearly normal on Monday. He is more upset about missing the last golf competion of the season tomorrow!!!!
Today I baked a Nigella recipe chocolate cake to take to a lunch tomorrow. I admit to cheating slightly & having a spoonful of the icing. Not sure about being surrounded by fab food at the family lunch tomorrow but will try and stay strong.
todays food
B-scrambled eggs & dukan bread
L-2 boiled eggs
D-crab salad & egg
cluck, cluck, cluck!

Clucking is good china xxx

went slightly off plan today. There was a family reunion that featured all the favourite foods ever from back home. Indulged slightly but still off the alcohol so not all lost. will be back on the PP wagon tomorrow.
I'm not listing the food from today as it was a carb and fat fest to put it mildly!!!!

Wagon time!!!!
Doing PP today
B-eggs &dukan bread
L-omlette and tinned tuna
D-chicken curry, yoghurt and jelly

upping the exercise,going to do body pump & yoga

Get going Girl xxx The wagons a good place xxx

The wagon is rolling.

Had a good food day yesterday.
Today's food
B-dukan bread and egg
L-tinned salmon
D-homemade beef burgers

The weight is still the same but I feel smaller and clothes are not so tight!!!

And that's the best feeling when everything stops digging in xxx

still on the wagon!!!!

Yeah. Doing well xxx you seem determined this time China xxx

STS this week.
Have been exercising like a lunatic this week & feel much better for it. Hoping for a loss next week. Tried a Thai massage for the first time yesterday & it really hurt while she was doing it but afterwards felt amazing!!
xx
Yesterdays food
B- dukan bread & lamb sandwich
L- leftover chicken & okra curry
D- more leftover curry & yoghurt

todays food plan
B-dukan bread & egg
L- ?/
D- sashimi & sea bass

Back