Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Chinese Beef Curry

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by sunshine24, 17 July 2009 Social URL.

1. sunshine24

sunshine24 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2.5lb(1.03%)
    Diet:
    Atkins Induction
    Any idea how to syn this from the chippy - mmmm. I am on extra easy. Was thinking of having it with half fried rice/half chips. I haven't eaten any syns these last 3 days as i have been feeling a bit under the weather. Feeling much better now as you may have guessed - lol.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. squiddie

squiddie Starting Again!

Start Weight:
    27st9lb
    Current Weight:
    23st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(13.7%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well an average portion of chippy chips is 27 / 17.5 for standard 227g
    Fried rice is 21.5 / 4.0 for about 300g and I don't have a value for chinese curry but I have LOADS of values for curry from an indian restaraunt... bog standard chicken curry is 11.5 / 23.5

Hope that helps,

Natt xxx

4. sunshine24

sunshine24 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2.5lb(1.03%)
    Diet:
    Atkins Induction
    Cheers Nat, I really appreciate that. I had it with fried rice last week, i couldn't justify having the chippy chips as they are so high (but yet so yummy) I managed to loose 2 pounds on Tuesday so was happy to adjust my meal and get a good gain. As they say "nothing tastes as good as being slim feels" lol.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.