Chinese Food ... ????

Anthony Smith

Slimmer 2010
Hi all,

Just wondering what you would have if you was having a Chinese take-away, and what you would point Singapore Rice Noodles,

ive seen them the lowest for 4.5 points and the highest at 5.5 points, what would you point them as. As that is what i am having

thanks ... :)

x

Don't know but if the highest is 5.5 it might be safer to point the extra point. Mushroom chow mein is 4.5 so 5.5 sounds about right.

yeah i always point chow meins at around 5.5/6pts, unless its a plain then i say 5pts

you are always better pointing up than down iyswim?

OH MY GOD i think ill just go chinese every day and get that cause im sick of cooking lol thats unreal, i heard that before but i wasnt sure how much of the tray lol wohooo

I heard that plain noodles are 4 points for whole tray? I usually go for the tray specials :) 5 points for rice, 3 for noodles and curry sauce 1 / 2 normally count it as 10 for whole thing! :)

Other fav's chips ... still go by 7.5 points for 170gs, chicken balls are 2 points each :D And chicken and pineapple i eat alot, only 3 points!!!! :D hehe

I heard that plain noodles are 4 points for whole tray? I usually go for the tray specials :) 5 points for rice, 3 for noodles and curry sauce 1 / 2 normally count it as 10 for whole thing! :)

Other fav's chips ... still go by 7.5 points for 170gs, chicken balls are 2 points each :D And chicken and pineapple i eat alot, only 3 points!!!! :D hehe

Nice one will keep this in mind , Thanks :)

x

There's a sticky with an online version of it. Worth bookmarking :)

Really? Where ? Link ...

x

It most certainly is... its regularly updated :)

Oh wicked, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im actually so over the moon you have shown me this site, this will put aside all my troubles from now on !!! HAHA its amazing

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH STARLIGHT :D :D :D :D :D :D

xx

Back