CHINESE !!!!!! Help please

justnowillpower

Hi guys. I'm heading out later for a friends birthday and we are all going for a meal at a Chinese !!:(. Any ideas on what I could have :(

Biff xxx

The crab soup.

That's what I'd have, and nothing else. You could easily make that last a good while.

Depends on what they have, but here are some ideas! :)

Stir fry without the sauce (black bean sauce is usually low carb, but you never know, do you?)
You could ask for steamed veg & meat, no sauce
Egg Foo Yung, no sauce
Any clear, veggie or meat based soups
Maybe seafood, too (no sauce! :D)?

Ooh and if you can't find anything just say "Can you make this without sugar, starch, etc" and they should. :)

Your probably been already but I'll post in case anyone searches and finds this later with the same question.

Yesterday I went out with my sister and two pieces who decided at the last minute to have Chinese for lunch and couldn't be persuaded otherwise. It was a buffet and they wouldn't allow me to just buy a drink, I hadn't had any breakfast or lunch so just had it and was sensible.

My thoughts were avoid carbs - no rice, chips or noodles. No starters like pawn toast or spring rolls because of carbs or ribs cos of high calories. Avoid things you know will be particularly high in sugar like sweet and sour sauces.

Here is what I had...
1363510020588.jpg
A little yung foo (egg omelette), one chicken wing, steamed beansprouts, crispy duck and pork (dry no sauce); a little chicken curry and a little pork in plum sauce. I also had a plain chicken stay skewer and just didn't put the satay sauce on it.

After that I felt very full and satisfied. No pudding! This morning there's been no gain, I actually weigh a little less than yesterday morning.

Back