1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Chinese take away

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by princesss01, 16 May 2014 Social URL.

1. princesss01

princesss01 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(20.35%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi, can anyone tell me how many syns a chicken/beef chow mein has as was told that it has more than what is in our book?????? Other to that what is best to have? Thanks in advance!! x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Rae Rae

Rae Rae Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st11.5lb(34.61%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Chicken chow mein is about 16 syns now. Beef in mushroom is about 4.5 I think and chicken in mushroom is 5.5

4. Squares76

Squares76 Full Member

Chicken was put up, beef is still about 8 though. My advice would be to ask how it's cooked - my takeaway deep fry the beef but stir fry the chicken so, as long as I ask for it dry fried chicken is virtually syn free Other dishes you can have are anything in blackbean or oyster - all about 4.5 syns. Stir fry veg (again ask for dry fried) beef n mushrooms is 4.5 too. And obv boiled rice. Pick wisely and you can so it within syn and it won't effect your loss. 6.5st down and I've had Chinese every weeks since starting last Jan!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.