Chins, skin & wobbly things!

im worried about loose skin on my tummy, mostly because when i put on the weight, it got covered in stretch marks :( ive lost 17lbs so far, another 2.5 stone till i get to 9st 7, and then im planning to do the final stone with diet and exercise.

im hoping to help it along by using bio oil, palmers firming body cream, taking collagen supplements as well as vitamin E capsules and the perfectil hair skin and nails supplement. lots of people say that your skin continues to shrink months after you lose weight too, so i hope thats true!

i think it may depend on your losses too. i generally lose 3lbs a week, so not hugely over the 2lbs a week other diets aim for. i figure some weeks i'll be slightly off plan with eating out with friends etc, so if my weightloss slows on the occasional week, then its a good thing skin wise.

im worried about loose skin on my tummy, mostly because when i put on the weight, it got covered in stretch marks :(

Strechmarks are nothing girl. Your a goddamn tiger who earned her stripes and dont you forget it! <3

love sarah xxx

My tummy stretch marks are so bad, one midwife exclaimed "oh my word, you poor thing" when I was in labour lol. Tbh, the marks don't bother me anymore but I know I will always have a bad apron even if I became a size zero. Sometimes it just gets stretched too much to recover but I won't be feeling the need to show my saggy bits to anyone but the husband... and then only if he's lucky!

words cannot express how much i LOVE this! :heartpump:

Its awesome isnt it! Im pickled in the blasted things. But when i shift my weight i know they wont go. But ill be able to say "yeah i used to fat once look at these beasts" they will always be there but atleast ill be reminded of how hard i worked to lose weight.

My best friend had 3 babies very quickly. And she hated her stomach because of the stretch marks and i reminded her of a very good saying "those lines on your tummy are the lines on the page of the story of you carrying your children, wear them with pride because they are a trophy from that chapter in your life just like your children are."

Kinda profound for me really even though id heard something similar before. Haha!

love sarah xxx

I'm going to try these wrap things that were recommended to me. Apparently they help you lose inches but not by dehydrating you, they're permanent inch loss. It's quite a complicated process behind it but they do explain the science. Apparently it reduces the appearance of stretch marks as well as toning and tightening even loss skin. I'll let you all know if it works once I try it! If anyone wants to know the science or whatever, I'll post it or send it in a PM. Won't bother everyone with it on here!

What type of wrap is it hun? Have been thinking about treating myself to a wrap,when I get to my first minigoal!

My bingo wings I think I have noticed the most, they are well and truly swinging : ( I hate the tops of my arms and never wear anything sleeveless. My tummy is very saggy too. I have lost nearly 4 stone this time around, but am 6 stone lighter than my heaviest weight when I was in my early 20's but with 3 pregnancies close together and 4 abdominal surgeries (3 c-sections) my muscles are pretty much wrecked anyway and I know for a fact this overhang is never going to disappear without surgery. Typically I pretty much escaped the stretchmarks apart from a few from my teenage days but have to say I would rather have them than my awful overhang because even now at a normal BMI clothes look awful on my lower half because of it and I don't think spanx are something I can wear everyday for the rest of my life : ( I think surgery is going to be the only answer but want to stablize at a certain weight before I consider that.

What type of wrap is it hun? Have been thinking about treating myself to a wrap,when I get to my first minigoal!

Hi hon!! It's a hydra slim wrap by a company called ActiDerm! I've sworn by then for a while now! Have a hot shower to open your pores, and run this lotion over the areas you want to tackle (I do tummy and thighs, some people have done arms and neck as well!) When its all rubbed in, you wrap yourself up fairly tight (the same pressure as spanx underwear) and then cover in cling film and keep warm!!

Keep drinking lots of water and within 40-60 mins you should be anything from 1-4 inches smaller!! It keeps working for the next 3 days, so keep measuring!!

If you're interested I'll PM you a link to her fb page!!?

I did one last night, and lost 3 inches on half hour!!! Xxxxxx

I used the wrap on my tummy and lost 11lb from my tummy!! Across my lower, middle and upper stomach area. Did thighs last night and down 2in! I'm truly amazed, didn't expect it to work THAT well! I'm so amazed and love it so much I've actually decided to become a consultant haha Registered yesterday so should be set up soon! So if anyone wants to try it... :p Haha Seriously impressed though, Mrs B told me about it and I was skeptical but did better than i could even imagine! Going to do it every week! Bum, arms and chin next!!

Back