Chips or friend potatoes!

Gemma1986

Im just me!
Tomorrow evening i am having at home steak grilled,but i fancyed chips have anyone ever chops potatoes up and fried them with fry lite?
If so what did they turn out like?

There is a WW Core recipe for Chunky chips - it's really nice! Basically chips coated in fry-lite and salt pepper and paprika then cooked for 30 minutes. I love them!

Oven is easier and I would say to par-boil or steam them first. I've done fried potato things in the frying pan, they're good, but they don't turn out like chips! If you bake them in the oven they turn out more like chips.

I always nuke them with a bit of water in the microwave for 6 minutes, then bake for 20 to get them nice and perfectly chip-like. I've been making them for so long i've perfected it!

I leave the skin on mine and do them into potato wedges. A few minutes on the stove on boiling water, then onto a baking tray, some good squirts of frylight and a sprinkle of salt and half an hour in the oven. Yum.

Oh they sounds nice!! I am going to try that too!!

Always eat the skin - it contains the fibre, fibre makes you poop and when you poop you get rid of weight!

Sounds yummy!

^^^ it certainly is! When i am bunged up I can weigh a good 2lbs more. I need more fibre.....

when doing SW years ago my dad always insisted that all he needed to do was poop more than he ate to lose weight - hence why he had bran flakes every morning!

when doing SW years ago my dad always insisted that all he needed to do was poop more than he ate to lose weight - hence why he had bran flakes every morning!

I'm just off to eat 3 bags of satsumas and some raisins and take some Laxatives..... i'll be at goal in no time ;)

Back